Apollolaan 138, Oud Zuid, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hilton Amsterdam
Located in the sophisticated residential area at the Noorder-Amstel canal, Hilton Amsterdam is within 0.6 mi distance from some of the most famous attractions like Museum Square, Vondelpark and the Rijksmuseum. Exclusive shopping streets, such as PC Hooftstraat and Beethovenstraat, can be found within 0.9 mi.
Overlooking the city, rooms are equipped with a 49" HD flat-screen TV, mini-bar and coffee/tea facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas. The Executive Lounge is temporarily closed, however Executive Guests will enjoy an Executive Guest Experience in the food and beverage outlets.
Roberto’s Restaurant serves traditional yet contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner, while the Half Moon Lounge has a large selection of beverages and small snacks. During the summer, Hilton Amsterdam serves creative cocktails at the Garden Terrace, overlooking the hotel’s private marina. Breakfast options are a full buffet at Roberto’s or a coffee and quick bite in Issimo – the espresso bar located in the hotel. Guests benefit from free usage of the Personal Health Club facilities, which are accessible via an internal passage.
Hilton Amsterdam is accessible from the airport by train or taxi (15 minutes) and the city center can be reached by the tram or bus stop located across from the hotel. For those traveling by car there is a spacious parking lot available as well.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- When booking, do you pre authorize a credit cardDear Guest, We are allowed to check the provided credit card for validation. Please note that we will not take a payment on your card unless you have ..Answered on 5 March 2020
- Hi, are you serving breakfast given the current COVID restrictions? And is there a comfortable workspace ie desk and ergonomic desk chair in room?Hello! We are currently providing takeaway food and beverage for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our rooms do not have work desks, however we have a busi..Answered on 26 January 2021
- For the connecting family rooms, does each room have a bathroom? We are four female adults so would appreciate two bathrooms.Yes, each connecting room has a bathroom. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.Answered on 25 February 2021
- Are you near the Olympic Stadium? How far to walk or public transport? We are running the half marathon in October? ThanksDear Guest, Thank you very much for your inquiry. We are within 20 minutes walking distance from the Olympic Stadium. There are options to use pu..Answered on 7 November 2019
- Hi, is it possible to have vege food?Dear Guest, Absolutely! We have several vegetarian options available. We look forward to welcoming you soon.Answered on 1 October 2020
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, International
Half Moon Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rental
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hilton Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hilton Amsterdam
Check-in at Hilton Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hilton Amsterdam is 1.7 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Hilton Amsterdam has 2 restaurants:
- Roberto's Restaurant
- Half Moon Lounge
Room options at Hilton Amsterdam include:
Hilton Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Stand-up comedy
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Hilton Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hilton Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte