Savoy Hotel Rotterdam
Hoogstraat 81, Centrum, 3011 PJ Rotterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1274 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rotterdam
Savoy Hotel Rotterdam is located in Rotterdam city center, only 1,150 feet from Blaak Metro Station. It benefits from 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen cable TV. The famous cube houses and Old Harbor are a 5-minute walk. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel.
The rooms offered at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam include tea making facilities, a Nespresso machine and a work desk. The modern bathrooms are fitted with a shower and hairdryer.
The Markthal is a five minute walk, which is a fresh food market with food shops, cafés and several restaurants. The main shopping area and tourist attractions in Rotterdam are easy to reach by foot, the characteristic Rotterdam water taxi or by public transport.
The hotel has a lounge bar serving drinks including cocktail specialties. The area is popular for cycling, and this 4-star hotel offers bike hire.
Familiepark Plaswijckpark is 2.5 mi from the accommodations, while Ahoy Rotterdam is 2.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rotterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- There are 2 adults a 3 children the younest child is only 2 so Would i be able to book a room for 4 people and have a travel cot for the youngest?Our Familyrooms are for a maximum of 4, so for two adults and two children. The suite can be booked for maximum of 6 people.Answered on 2 January 2020
- Hello, Please can you provide proof that myself and my husband didn’t check to your hotel last month for our travel claim. Many thanks, Katie.Dear Katie, Thank you for your messages. Can you please share your last name and reservation number, than we can search your reservation. Kind r..Answered on 5 October 2022
- Hello, do guests share a balcony?Dear mr./mrs., No the balcony is for each room separate. Kind regards, ZerrinAnswered on 1 November 2020
- Greetings! I will be in Rotterdam on business and looking for accommodation. I would like to make a reservation (22/09 to 25/09), but I have a questi..Dear Paulo, Yes it is certainly possible to smoke in our balcony rooms, all we want is for the door to be closed while smoking. Kind regards, Maray..Answered on 6 September 2021
- Do you have secure bike storage?Dear guest, We don't have a secure bike storage in our hotel. It is possible to rent our own bikes or store yours in front of our hotel. Kind reg..Answered on 27 November 2020
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card ATM card Savoy Hotel Rotterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that when booking 5 rooms or more, different policies may apply. Please contact the hotel for more information.
Please note that Non Refundable Rates require payment within 24 hours after confirmation. The hotel will send you a secure payment link in which payment needs to be completed. Credit card details that are requested in the final stage of booking are only used to verify guest details, not for payment.
Credit cardholder must match guest name or provide authorization.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Savoy Hotel Rotterdam
Room options at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam include:
Savoy Hotel Rotterdam is 0.9 miles from the center of Rotterdam.
Check-in at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Savoy Hotel Rotterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.