You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel de Pergola! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This charming hotel along the water offers homely accommodations in the center of beautiful Giethoorn. Relax in this peaceful location; enjoy the attractive brasserie; and benefit from the hotel’s boat rental service.
Each of the rooms benefits from the TV and work desk. They also have a compact but fully equipped bathroom with a shower or bath. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet.
From this great location, you can also easily discover the original farmhouses and many characteristic bridges on foot. The Dutch Tourist Information Office (VVV) is very near the hotel.
The brasserie offers a stylish environment for a pleasant lunch or a delightful dinner. Weather permitting, the terrace is also a lovely place to sit out and relax with a drink. Benefit from free pubic parking in front of the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- the check-in time is 3pm-6pm, if we arrive 1H before 3pm, can we find someone to pick the key?Yes this is no problemAnswered on January 3, 2020
- Do your rooms have hairdryers? We have a reservation for July 10Most of our rooms do have hairdryers. If you have one of the few rooms without hairdryer, we have hairdryers by the reception to borrow. So this is no problem.Answered on February 21, 2020
- Do you have bikes?We have a few bikes and e-bikes for rental. If you want to use them you have to make a reservation.Answered on August 9, 2020
- Hi Do you have double or king beds in the rooms? If it is just twin beds can they be placed together? Thanks 😊Thank you for your question! Our hotel rooms have twin beds, who are placed together. With kind regards, Team Hotel de PergolaAnswered on August 31, 2022
- Dear Hotel Pergola, we are travelling from Luxembourg by car and would like to stay Friday night at your premises. Can you please let us know if we n..You don't need an pcr/antigen test to check into the hotel or having breakfast. If you want to use the restaurants for other drinks/lunch/dinner you n..Answered on October 8, 2021
- Still looking?
Brasserie de Pergola
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel de Pergola accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Hotel de Pergola
Hotel de Pergola is 1.3 miles from the center of Giethoorn.
Guests staying at Hotel de Pergola can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel de Pergola has 1 restaurant:
- Brasserie de Pergola
Hotel de Pergola offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Water sports facilities on site
- Bike tours
Room options at Hotel de Pergola include:
Check-in at Hotel de Pergola is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The prices at Hotel de Pergola may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.