This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Veenkade 5-6, The Hague City Center, 2513 EE The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of The Hague – Great location - show map
Located only 200 feet from the gardens of Noordeinde Palace, this intimate hotel benefits from a bar with a terrace. Hotel Room11 is a 10-minute walk from Panorama Mesdag. It is located near to many international organizations and ministries.
Hotel Room11 offers rooms with light décor and wooden floors. Guests can make use of fast and secure WiFi for free.
The main shopping area in The Hague is a 5-minute walk from Hotel Room11. Noordwal tram stop is less than 150 feet away. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Peace Palace and the Mauritshuis Museum is less than 15 minutes' walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes, we have organised our systems in such a way to allow for completely automated online check-in and check-out.Answered on May 17, 2020
- Hi, do all of your rooms have en suite bathrooms ? If not which ones do? Thank you, EmmaThe single rooms have a shared toilet and bathroom. The double rooms have an own toilet and bathroom.Answered on January 6, 2020
- Do you have parking available?Hello, The Paleis Hotel has a closed parking lot, in front of the hotel. We would be happy to reserve a parking lot for you. The price for parking is € 25,- per day. We look forward welcoming you in our Paleis Hotel. Warm regards, Eva VerweijAnswered on October 23, 2020
- Hi. Is there a balcony in all the double rooms?Not all of the double rooms have a balcony. You can request these based on availability.Answered on September 23, 2021
- Hello, does the room feature aircondition? Thank you!Hello, there is no aircondition inside the Hotel Room 11. We are looking forward to your visit. Kind regards Eva VerweijAnswered on August 15, 2020
Most popular amenities
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel Room11 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that reservations for 5 nights or more may require a pre-payment.
From 01 June 2020, check-in for this hotel can only be done online. Instructions will be sent a few days prior to arrival.
Please note that the room key must be collected from the nearby Paleis Hotel, located at Molenstraat 26, The Hague (5 mins walk). Opening hours of reception are from Sunday to Wednesday from 09.00-17.00 and Thursday to Saturday from 09.00-20.00. Please contact the hotel directly in case you plan to arrive outside of these opening hours.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel Room11 of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Room11
The prices at Hotel Room11 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Room11 by:
- Train 30min
Hotel Room11 is 2,300 feet from the center of The Hague.
Hotel Room11 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Hotel Room11 include:
Check-in at Hotel Room11 is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.