ibis Amsterdam City West
Transformatorweg 36, Westpoort, 1014 AK Amsterdam, Netherlands – Good location – show map – Subway Access
Located 0.6 mi from Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station and 1,150 feet from Isolatorweg metro station, ibis Amsterdam City West offers rooms with free WiFi access.
The rooms here are also equipped with a flat-screen TV with international channels. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Private parking is limited available. Parking on the street is free on weekends.
The hotel offers a trendy bar with a 24-hour snack service, an à-la-carte restaurant and a terrace. At the weekends, the breakfast buffet is available until 11:00. The hotel's staff is at the guests' disposal 24 hours per day at this accommodations.
The bus stop for bus 22 stops at a 4-minute walk from the hotel and offers direct connections to Amsterdam's historic city center. Guests can hire city bikes to explore the surroundings. The metro stop to the Amsterdam RAI and the city center is just a 4-minute walk from Amsterdam City West ibis. Schiphol Airport is 9.3 mi away.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Dear, Currently our organisation Accor is taking all the measures that needs to be taken. Kind regards, MerelAnswered on 10 May 2020
- Breakfast tinesbreakfast at 6.10 am till 10.50 amAnswered on 21 September 2019
- As our vehicle is too tall for your parking, is there anywhere else nearby please?Dear Sir/Madame, Thank you for your message. It is possible to park the car behind the building. The parking over there is for free. I hope i ha..Answered on 11 November 2019
- How many tram stops from hotel into the city centre?We advise not to take the tram to the city center. We advise you to take the bus. Bus 22 in front of the hotel goes directly to the Central Station. T..Answered on 12 January 2020
- Is there tea and coffee facilities in the rooms?on the 9th floor only there we have coffee and thee facility'sAnswered on 21 September 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Amsterdam City West accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests are required to show the credit card which has been used to make the booking, upon arrival.
Debit cards are not accepted as a form of online payment or guarantee for booking.
Do not accept cash payments at the property. The hotel is cashless, only bank or credit cards are accepted.
During weekends parking is free on the street, on weekdays it costs EUR 15 per day.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform ibis Amsterdam City West of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
FAQs about ibis Amsterdam City West
Guests staying at ibis Amsterdam City West can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
ibis Amsterdam City West has 1 restaurant:
The prices at ibis Amsterdam City West may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
ibis Amsterdam City West offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at ibis Amsterdam City West is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at ibis Amsterdam City West include:
ibis Amsterdam City West is 2.3 miles from the center of Amsterdam.