Martelaarsgracht 15, Amsterdam City Center, 1012 TN Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 743 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each room comes with a TV and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others share bathroom facilities.
At Hotel Jimmy you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.
The hotel is 1,950 feet from Dam Square and 1.1 mi from Leidseplein. Schiphol Airport is 7.5 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Hotel Jimmy has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 21, 2013
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi do you have an airport shuttle service available? How much would that be? If so I'll book it right now! thank you :)We do not offer a shuttle service. You can take a direct train from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central, the train is about 20-30 minutes. You can a..Answered on 27 June 2022
- Do you offer early check out? We would be looking to check out between 4-5am for an early flight.Dear guest, We offer self check-out options. Kind regards, Hotel Jimmy S.C.Answered on 18 March 2022
- Hello there. We come from Austria for the Ed Sheeran concert. Is there any option for having a transport option from the airport?Dear guest, We do not offer transportation facilities, however you can book a taxi with different services (Uber etc.). Hope you have a pleasant st..Answered on 5 March 2022
- Hi I'm travelling for the UK on the 27th November for a night with a friend there only one off is that smoke can I smoke in the room if we book with youDear guest, It is not permissible to smoke inside the rooms. Kind regards, Hotel Jimmy, S.C.Answered on 25 October 2021
- Hey, I saw that your check in is until 19:00, but I´ll arrive around 22:30, is possible to make check in in this time?Yes, we have 24/7 staff so that is fine.Answered on 17 May 2023
- Still looking?
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
From 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel Jimmy accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.