Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden
Poelgeesterweg 1, 2341 NM Oegstgeest, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 3115 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.This property is located on the estate of Oud-Poelgeest, only 1.8 mi from the center of Leiden and free WiFi is available throughout the property.
The hotel rooms and receptions are located in the annex of a former coach house of the estate. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also feature a balcony. A breakfast buffet is served every morning in the coach house.
If you like to explore the surroundings, Keukenhof is 9.3 mi away from Kasteel Oud Poelgeest and the North Sea beach is 6.5 mi away. Schiphol Airport is located 17 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 14, 2014
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I bring my dog?Good morning, bringing a dog is allowed in our standard rooms, for €15 per night. Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, but we would love to welcome..Answered on 22 February 2023
- What are the conditions for bringing a small dog?Dogs are allowed in our standard rooms, but unfortunately not in the restaurant. We charge € 15,- per night per dog.Answered on 17 August 2022
- Is there a Gym or health club in the Hotel for guests?Good afternoon, our location is situated in the heart of a park; running routes to choose of. A gym is not on our premises Hospitable greetings!Answered on 16 January 2020
- Hi. I am cycling from France. Would like to stay for 1 night. Can I take my bike in my room? Or is there a secure/locked room for bikes?ThanksWe have a storage for bikes BUT unfortunately not secured! The rooms are too small to store the bikes there.Answered on 19 June 2022
- Hi We would like to come for 2 nights with our 6 year old son. It says there is no room for spare beds. How would that work? ThanksUnfortunately it is not possible to put an extra matrass or bed in the room. Your son need to sleep with you in bedAnswered on 2 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Restaurant Oud Poelgeest
- CuisineDutch • French • European
- Open forLunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
From 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash ATM card Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden
Guests staying at Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden include:
Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Oud Poelgeest
Landgoed Oud Poelgeest - Leiden is 2,950 feet from the center of Oegstgeest.