La Paulowna Boutique Hotel
Anna Paulownaplein 3, The Hague City Center, 2518 BK The Hague, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 546 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, with bath robes and a hair dryer provided.
Madurodam is 0.9 mi from La Paulowna Boutique Hotel, while Binnenhof is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam Airport, 11 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.La Paulowna Boutique Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 29, 2015
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How far is the parking house from the hotel?Maurits parking garage is at 500m distance. Discount is 25%.You can unload the luggage when you park the car on the stoop. Then the car can be parked.Answered on 15 July 2020
- Hi, do you offer room service at the moment? Many thanks!Due to the covid rules feb 021 we can't do roomservice. Our hotelguests order take away and eat in our hotelrooms with a dining table with wineglases,..Answered on 26 February 2021
- We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) with a dog. How could we best fit, are there any rooms suitable for 5 or need to take 2?Dear Family, We have 1 room suitable for a family of 5. This can be booked only per special request. We are sorry but dont allow pets in our hotel.Answered on 17 June 2021
- Do any of your rooms have two bedrooms? Or two separate beds?we have the presidential suite or executive suite with 2 seperate beds.Answered on 25 October 2022
- Hi is there a room available on the lower levels? I have knee problems and can not take too many stairs.Our Royal Suite (emerald) is on the 1st floor, with a short stairs to reach. Also olive - 1 standard room in our residence on the 1st floor. Remainin..Answered on 15 April 2022
- Still looking?
- hotus restauant
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
Cash ATM card La Paulowna Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that extra beds are only possible in the Presidential Suite, Executives Suite and the Superior Double Room.
Please inform La Paulowna Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about La Paulowna Boutique Hotel
Guests staying at La Paulowna Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
La Paulowna Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Water sports facilities on site
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
The prices at La Paulowna Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at La Paulowna Boutique Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
La Paulowna Boutique Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of The Hague.
Room options at La Paulowna Boutique Hotel include:
La Paulowna Boutique Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- hotus restauant