Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark
Staalmeesterslaan 410, Slotervaart, 1057 PH Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark offers modern and elegant rooms next to Rembrandtpark and the A10 ring road in Amsterdam. It includes a 17th-floor sky bar with scenic views over Amsterdam and free WiFi. Guests can make use of the shuttle bus service to Schiphol Airport.
All of the air-conditioned rooms at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark come with flat-screen TV, a seating area and tea/coffee making facilities. They also have a bathroom with a bath or shower.
Guests can enjoy a refreshing work out in the spacious gym, relax in the sauna or top up their tan in the solarium. Guests can order a cocktail or other beverages while soaking up a 360-degree view over Amsterdam from the Floor17 Rooftop Terrace with its special Drink, Dine & Dance concept. Guests can also benefit from the 24-hour breakfast service.
Schiphol Airport is 15 minutes' drive from Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark, and a shuttle is available on request. Admiraal Helfrichstraat tram stop, offering a direct tram connection to Dam Square in approximately 20 minutes, is 1,150 feet away. There is an indoor car park available on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good evening ! Could you let me know if you are welcoming guests from UK taking in consideration the current situation with Covid19 ,and one more thin..Dear guest, we are welcoming guests from the uk, we do serve breakfast buffet style in our restaurant, you do have to book a timeslot though.Answered on 31 July 2020
- How long does it take to get into the centre? Plus how do you get there?Within 10 minutes you are in the city centre of Amsterdam. You can take tram 13 next to the hotel to Dam Square.Answered on 2 December 2019
- How much shuttle from airport to hotel costs plsDear guest, The shuttle bus costs €7,50 per person ( one-way ticket) and areturn ticket costs €15,00. Kind regards, Kimberly Weernink Leonardo..Answered on 15 October 2022
- Is there a fridgeWe have a minibar in the Executive room.Answered on 13 January 2020
- How much is the shuttle service from the airport to hotelDear Guest, The shuttle bus costs € 7,50 per person (it is a one-way ticket) and a return ticket are €15.00 per person. Kind regards, Kimberly ..Answered on 15 October 2022
- Still looking?
Food: French, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Floor 17 Rooftop Terrace
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: American, Dutch, Seafood
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Locker rooms
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card ATM card Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There is a transfer to and from Schiphol International Airport available at a surcharge of EUR 7.50. The shuttle bus is available based on availability from 06.00 (6 am) until 22.00 (10pm) in the evening.
Please note that the reception will ask for a deposit of 50 EUR per night, up until a maximum of 150 EUR. This amount may be authorized on a credit card or handed in cash. The deposit enables you to enjoy all facilities of the hotel (e.g. bike rental, room service) without having to pay immediately. This deposit will be refunded upon check-out.
Please note that booking more than 9 rooms different policies and supplements may apply. The property will contact you after booking to provide further information.
If the cardholder does not travel with you, the hotel will refund this card and charge you on the spot. This can be done in cash, credit card or debit card.
Please note that it is also possible to pay by link. Please contact the property for the pay link setup.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark
Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark is 2.1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Guests staying at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
Room options at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark include:
The prices at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark has 3 restaurants:
- Floor 17 Rooftop Terrace