This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Oostelijke Handelskade 34, Zeeburg, 1019 BN Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lloyd Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Lloyd Hotel offers unique rooms in a transformed historic building, within 10 minutes you will reach Amsterdam Central Station by tram. Bimhuis concert hall is a 15-minute walk away and the Lloyd Hotel is 2,950 feet from Pakhuis de Zwijger. Guests benefit from a terrace, an excellent restaurant and free WiFi.
The Rietlandpark tram stop is 650 feet away and offers services to Amsterdam Central Station within 10 minutes. Anne Frank House and Dam are both within a 10-minute walk from there. Leidseplein and the Jordaan district can be reached by taking tram 10. Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ is 0.9 miles away.
The iconic building of the Lloyd Hotel has spacious rooms in all shapes and sizes, every room is unique.
Guests who wish to explore Amsterdam in an active way can rent a bicycle at the hotel and request a packed lunch for their trip.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?-The reception is set-up with 1,5 m distance -Desinfected hand gel available -Keys are desinfected -Not more than one Family allowed in receptionAnswered on May 25, 2020
- How Do I get to and from the airport?There are multiple options to travel to and from the airport. You can pre-book wiht an independent shuttle company, order a taxi or travel by public t..Answered on December 25, 2019
- Hi, if I book this room will I be Guaranteed the room with the bathtub and swing ? I am really interested in this room and would be happy to book. Thank youThe Lloyd Hotel offers 117 different rooms. If you want to book a specific room we ask for a surcharge of 35€.Answered on October 29, 2019
- How many rooms share the bathroom in the budget rooms? If we booked x2 budget rooms for 3-4 adults, would we have to share with people from another booking?Dear Sir/Madam, The bathrooms of the rooms with a shared bathrooms are usually shared with 4 other rooms. I hope to have informed you enough for no..Answered on January 3, 2020
- Good evening, I wanted to ask is there a parking at the hotel ? Kind Regards MonikaHotelguests can use parking garage Rietlandpark. This garage is €4,- per hour and €30,- for 24 hours. You can pay for your parkingticket at the recept..Answered on November 18, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
ATM card Lloyd Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the hotel will pre-authorize the amount of the first night on your credit card when booking 5 nights or more.
Please note that extra beds are not possible in the Budget Twin Room with Shared Bathroom and in the Deluxe Double Room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Lloyd Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Lloyd Hotel
Lloyd Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
The prices at Lloyd Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Lloyd Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Lloyd Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Lloyd Hotel is 1.8 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Lloyd Hotel has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Lloyd Hotel by:
- Car 30min
Room options at Lloyd Hotel include: