Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam
Jan Luykenstraat 58, Oud Zuid, 1071 CS Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 928 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam is housed in several 19th century mansions in the Museum Quarter, opposite to Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. The 4-star boutique hotel offers elegant rooms.
The characteristic Amsterdam stairs lead up to the rooms which combine historic elements with modern furnishings. Guests benefit from large box-spring beds, a flat-screen TV and large windows offering views of the surroundings.
Breakfast is available daily, and guests can also enjoy the property's lounge bar.
Leidseplein offers a wide range of trendy bars, cafes, cinemas and theaters, it is 2,300 feet away from Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam. The renowned shopping street P.C. Hooftstraat and the lively Vondel Park are just around the corner.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there hotel pick up from the airport ?No there is no hotel pick up from the hotel. You can take bus 397 to the Amsterdam city centre from the airport an d go out at station Rijksmuseum. Ou..Answered on 28 November 2019
- Hi! How is the parking managed at your hotel? How much does it cost per night? Thanks!Dear Guest, We don't have hotel parking. You can park in the street for 56 euros a day or there is a parking garage close by which costs 54euro a dayAnswered on 16 June 2020
- Hello! Is it possible to pay at the property by cash?Hello! You can pay at the property in cash, however it must be exact as we do not have a register to return the difference.Answered on 25 June 2022
- Do you have an elevator ?Dear, we do have an elevator. Kind regards, EmaAnswered on 16 March 2022
- Hi does this room come with a balcony?Some of our Superior and Deluxe Rooms have balconies. Please note that we are unable to confirm balcony requests, room assignments will be done on the..Answered on 14 May 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
All children up to 2 years old stay free of charge in a Double Room.
Please note that if guests want to book breakfast after booking their reservation, breakfast will cost EUR 15 per person.
When booking more than 4 rooms, please note that different conditions may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam
Room options at Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam include:
Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam is 1.1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Guests staying at Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Check-in at Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Jan Luyken Hotel Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental