Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West
Oude Haagseweg 20, Slotervaart, 1066 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands –
4 Reasons to Choose Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Metro Henk Sneevlietweg 0.9 miles
- NLR Amsterdam 1.2 miles
- Metro Heemstedestraat 1.3 miles
- World Fashion Centre 1.6 miles
- Amsterdam Lelylaan 1.6 miles
- Amsterdamse Bos 1.6 miles
- Amsterdam Olympic Stadium 1.6 miles
- Metro Amstelveenseweg 1.7 miles
- Fashion Museum 1.8 miles
- Sloterpark 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vondelpark 2.5 miles
- Vondelpark Open Air Theatre 2.7 miles
- Museum Square 3 miles
- Van Gogh Museum 3 miles
- Rijksmuseum 3.3 miles
- Leidseplein 3.3 miles
- Anne Frank House 3.8 miles
- Rembrandtplein 3.9 miles
- Dam Square 4.1 miles
- Amsterdam Central Station 4.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Royal Fook Long Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Café Restaurant Kerkzicht Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Albert Heyn Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Nieuwe Meer Amsterdam Lake 0 miles
- Schiphol Airport 3 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 30.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 17.50 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 40 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- 06:00 until 12:00
- 17:00 until 23:45.
During the afternoon between 12:00 and 17:00 the shuttle is available upon request.
Please note that from June 2016, charges may apply for the shuttle service.
Please note that guests are required to show the credit card which has been used to make the booking, upon arrival. If this is not possible, guests should have an authorization form, signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not travelling along.