Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Hoeksteen 74-84, 2132 MS Hoofddorp, Netherlands – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a Smart flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and hairdryer.
A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.
Guests at Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hoofddorp, like cycling. Bike rental is available at the hotel for your convenience.
Speaking English and Dutch, staff at the 24-hour front desk can help you plan your stay.
The nearest airport is Schiphol, 1.9 mi from the hotel, and the property offers an airport shuttle service
Hotel chain/brand: Moxy Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Dear Moxy Do you offer breakfast . And so you offer food and bar evenings during Covid?Currently we offer breakfast and other food items based on take-away concept due to the regulations of the government. Next to that, we always have a ..Answered on 25 January 2021
- Hello, what time does your shuttle service to the airport begin? Our flight leaves at 7:05 in the morning. Thank youOur shuttle to the airport is 14/7 available. Between 06:00 - 23:00 every half hour. Between 23:00 - 06:00 every hour. The ride is about 5-10 minutes.Answered on 15 March 2022
- Hi, just wondering about your shuttle bus, do you have to book it or does it come every so often to and from the hotel and airportYou would like to use our shuttle? Our shuttle runs 24/7. You can hop on our shuttle at platform A9/A13, look for a blue van that has the Moxy and NH ..Answered on 2 June 2022
- hi how long does it take get into amsterdam center from hotelFrom the hotel to the city center of Amsterdam it takes about 30 minutes with the car/taxi. With the public transport it takes 45 minutes average. You..Answered on 24 September 2022
- Does the shuttle run all night? Our flight gets in just after midnight and we have to be back at the airport at 6am. What time is breakfast available?Shuttle runs from: the airport to the hotel from 5.15AM until 23:45PM the hotel to the airport (4.50€) from 5:45AM until 23:15PM. Breakfast is served..Answered on 7 February 2023
- Still looking?
- The Now
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is 2.6 miles from the center of Hoofddorp.
Room options at Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport include:
The prices at Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport has 1 restaurant:
- The Now
Guests staying at Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Moxy Amsterdam Schiphol Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental