Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Raadhuisstraat 51, Amsterdam City Center, 1016 DD Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 4687 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Nadia Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located between the Royal Palace on Dam Square and the Wester Church, Nadia Hotel offers private rooms with a view of the area. The Kalverstraat shopping area is a 1,650 feet away. On-site bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi is available.
The compact rooms of the Nadia Hotel can be reached by steep stairs and feature a classic design and furniture. They are equipped with a TV, a mini-fridge, a safety deposit box and a desk. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Nadia Hotel offers a shuttle service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport upon request. There is also a laundry and ironing service, ticket and tour desk and several vending machines.
Tram stop Westermarkt is a 2-minute walk away and offers connections to Amsterdam Central Station and all major tourist sights. The hotel is also surrounded by many restaurants, bars and clubs.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
4 reasons to choose Nadia Hotel
- Can you smoke on the balcony?YES ONLY NORMAL CIGARETTESAnswered on December 12, 2019
- Hi, I read that no children are allowed. I am travelling with my husband and my daughter of 16 and son of 14. Can I book a room for a night? Thank you...children are allowed accompanied with a adult you can book 2 rooms a double and a twin for example.Answered on December 6, 2019
- Which floor is the room on? Is there an elevator?NO ELEVATOR!! Please note our hotel is not suitable for people with difficulties climbing stairs we do not have a elevator and to reach reception you ...Answered on October 25, 2019
- Airport connection: I'm arriving to schiphol airport with flight 7940 that will land at 21:15. How can I reach your hotel? Can I take a train from t...Dear Guest, We would like to inform you about the following go to our site and choose option transportation and parking it provides you all the inf...Answered on January 6, 2020
- Hello there I am asking if it’s allowed to smoke in balcony? ThanksOn the balcony its allowed , but only normal cigarettes.Answered on January 11, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Nadia Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the hotel pre-authorizes the first night of the reservation on the credit card of the guest. This authorization is not a pre-payment. The amount that is authorized is reserved temporarily. Depending on the payment policy of the reservation, it will be released after a certain amount of days.
Guest under 18 years old will not be checked in without written permission of the parents or caretakers.
Please note that it is not allowed to bring external guests to the hotel.
Please note that a deposit for the room key and the remote control of 10 EUR per stay is required and must be paid for upon arrival in cash. The deposit will be refunded upon return of the key and remote control.
Group cancellation policies for more then 5 rooms or more then 10 people:
Payment should be only: nonrefundable
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Nadia Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Nadia Hotel
Guests staying at Nadia Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Nadia Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Nadia Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Nadia Hotel include:
Nadia Hotel is 1,800 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Nadia Hotel is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.