Hotel New York
Koninginnenhoofd 1, Feijenoord, 3072 AD Rotterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1651 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rotterdam
Experience a charming stay in the characteristic Hotel New York in Rotterdam. This former head office of the Holland America line offers skyline views and authentic decorations.
The hotel rooms are unique in their shape and colors. All rooms have high ceilings and are spacious. You will have air conditioning and free Wi-Fi is available.
On the ground floor, you can find the café-restaurant. Eat à la carte, a simple meal or a lovely extensive dinner. Choose whatever you like from morning till evening. There is a second restaurant- and cocktail bar in the souterrain, named NY Basement.
For your convenience, you can find a book and gift shop at Hotel New York. When weather is nice, sit outside on the terrace and enjoy the warmth of the sun and the views on the water.
From Hotel New York, you can see the Rotterdam skyline, the harbor and the river. The hotel has a water taxi that can bring you to the Veerhaven or the city center.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rotterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, if i reserve a double room for 17 march, can we get dinner or snacks either in room or resto?. wednesdaycan we get food in the evening?Yes you can order dinner or snacks with a Qr code. We will bring to you room. The restaurant is at the moment nog open voor diner or drinks. Kind reg..Answered on 16 March 2021
- We arrive on the Rotterdam VII on April 19, 2023 at 0700. Do you have baggage storage for arriving guests (since your stated check in time is 1500) ..Good evening, You can leave your luggage at the reception and we will safely store it. We don't have a shuttle service, but we are located very close..Answered on 8 February 2023
- How far is the hotel from the Celebrity Cruise line terminal in Rotterdam? Approximately how much would a taxi cost to get to the port from the hotel?..The Cruise Terminal is across the street. You do not need a taxi for this.Answered on 21 February 2023
- Hi, what about parking ? Do you have your own parking and it costs how much ? ThanksDear, Hotel New York doesn’t have its own parking space. Right next to Hotel New York, you will find the parking garage of the World Port Center. The ..Answered on 5 May 2022
- Can you suggest transportation from Amsterdam Airport to your hotel. Our flight arrives 10/11/22 at 4.35 p.m. Reservations with you 10/11-15/22. Wil..Dear Sir/Madame, Thank your for this question. When you arrive at the airport of Amsterdam you can take the train to Rotterdam Central Station and th..Answered on 28 August 2022
- Still looking?
Hotel New York
Food: Seafood, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Open for: Dinner
- Wardrobe or closet
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel New York accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
NY Basement: Closed from Fri, May 01, 2020 until Wed, May 20, 2020
Bar is closed from Fri, May 01, 2020 until Wed, May 20, 2020
FAQs about Hotel New York
Room options at Hotel New York include:
Check-in at Hotel New York is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hotel New York can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel New York may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel New York offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel New York is 1.4 miles from the center of Rotterdam.
Hotel New York has 2 restaurants:
- Hotel New York
- NY Basement