Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam
Piri Reisplein 34, De Baarsjes, 1057 KH Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam is located in Amsterdam, only 800 feet from Kinkerstraat, which is known for its many shops and restaurants. It offers rooms with a unique concept designed by Collaboration-O, Arno Coenen and IRIS.
The entire hotel is like a spacious living room and its lobby is an art-filled, exhibition-like space. Each guest room has a different theme and story, and comes with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities. They vary from 5 to 23 square yards.
Kevin Bacon Bar is open daily for hotel guests and locals. The bar serves Thai food to enjoy while sitting at the bar or throughout the hotel 'living room'. Cocktails and other drinks are served until late. Breakfast is available at an additional fee and is served in a breakfast basket, which you can enjoy in your own room or in the bar.
The Foodhallen are a 10-minute walk away and De Clerqstraat with its shops and cafés can be found at 1,950 feet. Tram station Postjesweg is 150 feet away and offers direct access to Leidseplein in 10 minutes. The property is 1,000 feet from Oud-West.
Train station Lelylaan station is only 10 minutes by tram with direct access to Schiphol in 7 minutes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, how can we get to the hotel from the airport?Hi, At schiphol you need to take the train to Lelylaan. And at Lelylaan you take tram 17 to central station. You need to get out at the tramstop Wit..Answered on 19 September 2021
- Hi guys, does secret bookcase room L have its own toilet?Hi, no the secret bookcase room L is with a bathroom but not with a toilet.Answered on 4 January 2021
- Hey we are looking to book in November. Can any of the double beds in any rooms be split into two singles instead? If so which ones?Hi there! Thanks for your question. This is possible but you need to book the secret bookcase M or one of the family rooms: Blue house downstairs o..Answered on 25 July 2022
- Hi, what are the parking options? My mum will bring one car and we need to park it for 2 days. Thanks, AnnikaHi, We have a parking spot underneath the hotel, as per daily availabilty. Next to that you can also park, paid, at the Foodhallen.Answered on 30 October 2022
- Do you have any rooms with bathroom available 24th Sept to 28th Sept?Hi there! We do have one room with bathroom left, however it is only available until the 27th of September. Cheers, Team HNHAnswered on 9 September 2020
- Still looking?
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Board games/Puzzles
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Wheelchair accessible
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that a minimum stay of 2 nights applies on weekends.
Please note that in the smaller rooms, luggage must be stowed under the bed. Therefore it is not recommendable to bring large pieces of luggage.
Please note that the hotel hold the right to do a pre-authorization on a credit card of the first night.
For reservations of 4 rooms or more, different group policies may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam
Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam is 1.5 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
The prices at Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam has 1 restaurant:
- Kevin Bacon
Room options at Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam include: