Surrounded by dunes and just minutes from the island’s widest beach, this welcoming hotel offers the tranquility and facilities needed for a relaxing vacation or weekend get-away.
This unique location not only offers a splendid view of the North Sea and surrounding nature, it also allows you to completely escape the hectic city life. Relax in the sociable lounge, unwind with drinks in the bar and dine in the attractive restaurant – popular for its quality of food and pleasing atmosphere.
If relaxing on the beach or enjoying hours of undisturbed walking isn’t enough, the hotel also offers an indoor swimming pool, sauna and solarium. From families to solo travelers, this charming hotel caters to the needs of all guests and the friendly staff is pleased to provide you with that extra bit of personal attention.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
West aan Zee Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,000 feet from property
Midsland aan Zee Beach9.0 Wonderful beach5,050 feet from property
- Hi are the pools and restaurant still open during covid??Right now the hotel is closed because of the wintertime. (every year during this period) During the lockdown the restaurant and swimming pool in the h..Answered on 5 January 2021
- How easy it to get to the hotel from the ferry docks - I will not have the use of a car. I will be arriving in Sept.Dear guest, Thank you for your mail. When you arrive on the island the busses are waiting at the terminal. Line 2 will bring you to the hotel. Show th..Answered on 9 March 2022
- It looks as if there is no bus service from the harbour to the hotel in November. Is that right? Is so then how can we get from the harbour to the hotel?It is right that in November on thuesday, wednesday and thursday no bus is driving to the hotel. You can come or by bike or by taxi. Kind regards, Ann..Answered on 13 October 2022
- Hi, are the pool and restaurant opened?yes, both are open but the restaurant; only the the terrace from 10 am to 8 pm.Answered on 23 May 2021
- Is it be possible to stay 3 nights but make use of the spa package 2 of those 3 nights? Which is the best way to get to the hotel from Amsterdam usin..During your stay you can use the swimming pool, the sauna and steambath. You can ask by the reception if it can be activated and use it between 8 am a..Answered on 13 June 2021
- Still looking?
De Grië Restaurant
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
ATM card Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Yes, Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee is popular with guests booking family stays.
Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee is 2,800 feet from the center of West aan Zee.
The prices at Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Water sports facilities on site
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee.
Room options at Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee include:
Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee has 1 restaurant:
- De Grië Restaurant
Guests staying at Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include: