Park Centraal Amsterdam
Stadhouderskade 25, Oud Zuid, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1643 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Park Centraal Amsterdam is set in the high-end district of Oud-Zuid right next to the Rijksmuseum, and 1,650 feet from the Van Gogh museum and lively Leidse Square. It features rooms with high-tech essentials, a gym, in-house parking facilities and boutiques.
All rooms are elegantly decorated and have a private bathroom. Some rooms have large windows that enable a light atmosphere and provide views of the Amsterdam scenery.
The award winning MOMO Restaurant, Bar & Lounge offers Pan Asian dishes with a contemporary accent and a relaxing spot to relax. MOMO combines the flavors of the Far East with the style and sophistication of the West. The centerpiece of the ground-floor lobby, Bar Claes is an elegant setting serving food and drinks, including a selection of spirits and classic cocktails with contemporary twists.
Next to Park Centraal Amsterdam is the entrance to Amsterdam's beautiful Vondel Park. Guests can take fantastic canal walks directly from the hotel along the Singelgracht. This hotel was recently awarded with the Four Stars Superior Hotel Classification.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- If my flight arrives before check in time am I able to store my luggage in the hotel before I check in and also would I be able to store my luggage at..Yes, both options are possible. We can store your luggage before check in and after check out.Answered on 15 October 2019
- Is there an iron in the room?Thank you for your question. There is not standard an iron in the room, but we are able to provide you one if needed. Kind regards.Answered on 13 September 2019
- Is there a balcony in this room?Thank you for your question. Non of our rooms have access to a balcony, due to city regulations.Answered on 10 May 2021
- Do you provide cooked or English breakfast or only continental breakfast?We have different breakfast options a la carte. The Reception desk can send it to you if you request a copy directly.Answered on 9 November 2021
- Is there a balconyOur Dublex Suite does not have a balcony. They have French windows, but they can only be opened for a few inches.Answered on 20 February 2020
- Still looking?
No additional info available
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Park Centraal Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that children up to 2 years old can stay in a baby cot or in existing bedding. Please note that this is based upon availability and needs to be requested. Children from 3 years old need to stay in extra bedding, based upon availability and room type. Children up to 11 years old can stay free of charge, from 12 years on the full amount is applicable. Only the Junior Suite offers space for an extra bed upon request. Reservations for children between 0 and 12 years can only be booked in a Triple Room / Junior Suite.
Please note that if guests would like to book breakfast after booking their reservation, breakfast will cost EUR 24.50 per person per day.
Please note that bike rentals are available for EUR 16 for the first day. Each following day it is EUR 13.
FAQs about Park Centraal Amsterdam
Room options at Park Centraal Amsterdam include:
Park Centraal Amsterdam has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Check-in at Park Centraal Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Park Centraal Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at Park Centraal Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Park Centraal Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Park Centraal Amsterdam is 0.9 miles from the center of Amsterdam.