Stay in the heart of The Hague – Excellent location – show map
The Park Centraal Den Haag is located in the very heart of the city, bordering the gardens of the Royal Palace Noordeinde. Enjoy this 4-star hotel with its exclusive Art Deco atmosphere and tastefully decorated rooms. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
The hotel rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated in a unique style. Take your time for a good night's sleep in this oasis of peace, right in the heart of the city.
Express check-out is available. Furthermore, The Park Centraal Den Haag offers a beautiful garden in which you can unwind by reading a book or getting a tan.
The Bar & Lounge at The Park Centraal Den Haag offers pleasant surroundings for guests to relax at the end of the day. You can enjoy a drink and a snack here. The bar serves cocktails and there is a large selection of whiskeys, liqueurs and cognac available.
An warm and cold breakfast buffet is offered to guests daily. The room service menu changes frequently according to the season, with a number of dishes from around the world.
From the The Park Centraal Den Haag, the lively city lies at your feet with haute-couture, antiques, culture and numerous fine restaurants in the direct vicinity. The friendly staff will do its best to make you feel as comfortable as possible. The Park Centraal Den Haag is just 15 minutes by tram to Scheveningen beach or rent a bike at the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Does the hotel have an elevator?Good Morning, the main building has 2 elevators. The garden wing (ground and first floor) does not have an elavator Have a nice day! Regards Team Park..Answered on February 29, 2020
- Hi, do the rooms have a hairdryer? Thanks, Matt.Dear Matt, yes, u rooms have a hairdryer. Best regards, The Park Centraal TeamAnswered on May 31, 2022
- how much for parking?Parking charges in 2021 are EUR 32,50 per overnight stay in our private parking. It's mandatory to book your space in advance.Answered on June 26, 2021
- The comfort double shows a terrace, does all comfort double have one?Dear guest, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the number of rooms with a terrace or balcony is very limited. If you'd like to smoke, you c..Answered on March 27, 2021
- Hi, I am coming for 11 nights for a concert project and was wondering if I could have a discount at all since I am a student. Thank youDear Sir / Madam We have several rates with different policies. Please choose the one which is the most convenient for you. We don't have other rates..Answered on February 21, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Park Centraal Den Haag accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests without a credit card will be asked to present a valid ID such as a passport on check-in, and to pay accommodations charges in full plus a cash deposit of EUR 100 per room per night to cover extras. Cash deposits will be refunded on check-out, minus any charges.
Parkhotel Den Haag has indoor parking with a limited number of spaces. Reservation for it needs to be made in advance by contacting the hotel directly. Without confirmation for the garage, there is no space available. Please note that cars running on liquid petrol gas are not allowed.
To access the parking garage, guests need to enter The Molenstraat. The barriers will lower automatically. The garage is available from 15:00 on your arrival date until 12:00 on your departure date.
Please note that the city tax for The Hague will be EUR 5.35 from 01 July 2020 onwards.
FAQs about Park Centraal Den Haag
Guests staying at Park Centraal Den Haag can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Park Centraal Den Haag include:
Park Centraal Den Haag is 1,650 feet from the center of The Hague.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Park Centraal Den Haag by:
- Train 30min
- Taxi 45min
The prices at Park Centraal Den Haag may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Park Centraal Den Haag is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Park Centraal Den Haag offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table