Best Western Hotel Den Haag
Groothertoginnelaan 44, 2517 EH The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Best Western Hotel Den Haag, in the embassy area of The Hague, benefits from a small bar and an intimate terrace. It offers free WiFi and is 2,150 feet from the Peace Palace.
All of the rooms at Best Western Hotel Den Haag have extra high beds, blackout curtains, a work desk and a seating area with cable TV. Each room has a unique theme design. Free WiFi and tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the lounge, which includes breads, cereals, and fresh fruit.
Guests can make use of private on-site parking for an extra charge. The hotel also offers bicycles for hire from April until October.
The Groot Hertoginnelaan (Oost) tram stop is 650 feet from Best Western Hotel Den Haag and offers direct links into the city center. Scheveningen and the beach are only 1.9 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Distance guest-employee.Handgel.We do not work if unhealthy.Housekeeping with gloves and masks.Separate carts for bed linen .Cleaning can be skipped.Answered on 8 June 2020
- I need a handicap accessible room for the 12 nights. I require room for my electric scooter and a walk in shower...is this possible?Dear sir/ Madam, We do have a room available for handicap accessible. With kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 27 October 2020
- do you accept guests in your hotel?Dear sir/madam, yes we accept guests in our hotel. with kind regards, Lotta de LigtAnswered on 18 June 2020
- Hello, I am helping one Ukrainian refugees family of two adults and two kids(one is a baby).They desperately need accommodation July 28- July 30. Than..Dear Sir/Madam, We still have availability on that date. With kind regards, Jaya LachmanAnswered on 26 July 2022
- Hi can I have extra bed for family room?Dear Sir/Madam, Maximum occupancy for a room is 4 persons. With kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 27 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Best Western Hotel Den Haag accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that your credit card may be pre-authorized with the amount of the first night. This is to secure your reservation. In case of cancelation, the full amount will be released again.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Best Western Hotel Den Haag of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Best Western Hotel Den Haag
Guests staying at Best Western Hotel Den Haag can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Best Western Hotel Den Haag include:
Check-in at Best Western Hotel Den Haag is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Best Western Hotel Den Haag is 1.2 miles from the center of The Hague.
The prices at Best Western Hotel Den Haag may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Best Western Hotel Den Haag offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental