Pieter de hoochweg 115 117, Delfshaven, 3024 BG Rotterdam, Netherlands –
We are located in the historical part of Rotterdam with many touristic attractions in the neighbourhood. Our hotel is a three level one with an elevator and a garden where especially in the summer our guests can sit and relax. They can enjoy there while they are sipping their drinks. Although we do not sell alcohol, our guests are allowed to consume their own bottle of wine or glass of beer.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Euromast 0.4 miles
- Parkhaven Mini Golf 0.4 miles
- Naturemuseum Rotterdam 0.5 miles
- Art Museum Rotterdam 0.7 miles
- Netherlands Architecture Museum 0.7 miles
- Kunsthal Rotterdam 0.7 miles
- Chabot Museum 0.7 miles
- Tax and Customs Museum 0.7 miles
- Museum Boijmans van Beuningen 0.8 miles
- Sonneveld House 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 1.6 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 3.6 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 11.9 miles
- New Babylon 13.4 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 13.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sahan Supermarkt Supermarket 0.1 miles
- De Machinist Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- De maas River 0.4 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 3.5 miles
- Schiphol Airport 30.6 miles
- Deurne Airport 49.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Port
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Buffet-style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 2.50 per hour.
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 35 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in a crib.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Debit card Hotel Port accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that when booking 7 nights or more it is not possible to cancel the reservation.
Please note that parking is possible within a radius of 500 feet from the hotel. This is free from Monday until Saturday between 18:00 and 9:00 hours, on Sundays and holidays.
Rooms on ground floor are wheelchair accessible and specially modified for less mobile guests. You can request these rooms by using the Special Request Box.
Guests can rent a baby carriage at an extra charge of 10 EUR per day.
Please note that children under the age of 12 are charged EUR 7.50 for breakfast.