PRINSENGRACHT 967, Amsterdam City Centre, 1017 KL Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 76 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Prinsenboot! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Situated in the heart of the city, Prinsenboot is located in Amsterdam. Free WiFi access is available in this boat.
The accommodation will provide you with air conditioning and a balcony. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and kitchenware.The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy river view from the room. Extras include a sofa, a safety deposit box and a laptop safe.
If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Heineken Experience (650 yards) and Rembrandtplein (800 yards). This boat is 9.1 miles from Schiphol Airport.
This is our guests' favourite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- 1. The TV and WiFi on the boat has been an issue in sever reviews. Has that been fixed or upgraded? 2. Is there a TV station in English on the boatYes we have changed the tv system. The wifi is working properly now.Answered on 29 March 2022
- We have a party of 8 adults for Oct 2-4. Does the Prinsenboot have enough space to accommodate us?no max is 4Answered on 5 July 2022
- Do we need a electric converter?yesAnswered on 19 October 2019
- Do you supply towels or do we need to bring our ownEverything is here. Towels and bedding.Answered on 22 January 2023
- 1. Is public transportation for the central train station and airport within walking distance? 2. Is there public transpiration to Keukenhof gardenYes the new subway system of the city is only 100 from the boat. From here to central station only two stops. Approximately 5-7 minutes. Once on centr..Answered on 29 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Valet parking
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Laptop safe
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/marble floor
- Private entrance
- Interconnected room(s) available
- Ironing facilities
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- River view
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
15:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Please note that, due to fire safety regulations, the City of Amsterdam limits bookings to a maximum of 4 people per apartment.
Prinsenboot accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 0363 0958 0557 ADA8 8EF3
FAQs about Prinsenboot
Yes, Prinsenboot is popular with guests booking family stays.
Prinsenboot is 0.7 miles from the centre of Amsterdam.
Prinsenboot offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Prinsenboot may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Prinsenboot is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.