Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pulitzer Amsterdam! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set within 25 interlinked 17th and 18th century canal houses, the newly restored Pulitzer Amsterdam is a luxury hotel along the famous Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht canals. Guests can make a boat trip and free WiFi is provided.
Combining traditional and modern Dutch design, the hotel offers 225 unique guest rooms and extraordinary suites. DS & Durga toiletries are provided in the room, as well as a vintage telephone and a bike repair set. A full renovation was completed in 2016.
Restaurant Jansz. serves beautifully crafted dishes inspired by modern-Dutch cuisine and reflects a passionate commitment to ingredients that are led to and from the Netherlands. Guests can enjoy modern and classic dishes with a Dutch twist. Lobby and Pulitzer's Garden is a place to recharge with sights on the garden. Pulitzer's Bar is a timeless hotel bar and tells a contemporary tale of cocktail history through a classic menu in an effortlessly elegant atmosphere.
Famous attractions such as Anne Frank House, Dam Square and the Jordaan neighborhood are within 15 minutes on foot. Tram stop Westermarkt is 650 feet away. It provides easy access to the rest of the city and Central Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Please check our site which will inform you about all measures and precautions we have taken to ensure a safe environmentAnswered on 15 July 2020
- Is there an elevator to access the room. My wife has difficulty walkingDear, Thank you for your question. Please note that as the Music Suite is located on the ground floor and there is not elevator needed to get to the..Answered on 26 November 2019
- For a room of 3 is there only one bedPlease be advised that within our executive room category, we do have a twin bedded room. In this room we can place an extra bed for a 3rd person.Answered on 15 July 2020
- Can I book a deluxe king room for two adults and a 1 year old? The 1 year old would not need an extra bedDear, Thank you for your interest in booking with the Pulitzer Amsterdam. Please note that our classic room is suitable for 2 persons and due to safe..Answered on 19 December 2019
- if i want to book for two (a couple), which room should I go for?, as the options shown doesn't show exactly if it fits up to two or if it is for twoGood afternoon, Warm greetings from the ladies and gents of Pultizer Amsterdam! Thank you for your message. For two persons, you can book any room, s..Answered on 29 November 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Dutch, International
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Pulitzer Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dogs are allowed up to 10 KG (knee height). They are not allowed in public area's, only in the room. Additional cleaning fees are 50 EUR per night.
Please note that the Classic and Deluxe rooms are not able to accommodate an extra bed. Only the Executive room can accommodate up to 1 extra bed.
Please note that for a booking of more than 7 rooms group policies apply. The accommodations will contact you.
Please note that the airport shuttle requires a surcharge.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Pulitzer Amsterdam of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Pulitzer Amsterdam
Guests staying at Pulitzer Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Pulitzer Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Pulitzer Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Pulitzer Amsterdam is popular with guests booking family stays.
Pulitzer Amsterdam has 2 restaurants:
Check-in at Pulitzer Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Pulitzer Amsterdam is 2,300 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Room options at Pulitzer Amsterdam include: