Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center
Rusland 17, Amsterdam City Center, 1012 CK Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 4760 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Radisson Blu Hotel is located in a quiet part of Amsterdam's center, just a 7-minute walk from lively Dam Square.
The spacious rooms are decorated according to colorful themes, including the Golden Age and Naturally Cool. Each has free Wi-Fi and a seating area with an LCD TV.
Waterlooplein and the Kalverstraat shopping street are within a 10-minute walk from Radisson Blu. The Spui Tram Stop offers 6 tram lines to various parts of Amsterdam, including important business districts like Amsterdam RAI and the World Trade Center.
The restaurant serves international meals and an extensive breakfast buffet. There is also a bar, and various restaurants are located within a 5-minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes we have disinfectant in many locations and will adhere to a strict distance between people.Answered on 8 May 2020
- Does the junior suite have a canal view?Good afternoon, Thank you for your question. The Junior Suites don't have a view over the canal. The Ruyschen Suite does have a canal view.Answered on 28 August 2019
- Do you have a secure lock up area where we can leave 2 valuable personally owned bicycles?The bikes can be stored in our garage, but do need to have a lock on them.Answered on 4 November 2019
- Can u smoke weedNo, all smoking is prohibited by lawAnswered on 29 September 2020
- Hi, I am planning to stay at your facility this weekend. I come from the Netherland. Do we need to bring a PCR test result to do so?Thank you for inquiring about our accommodation. If you stay longer than two weeks at a closed in the Netherlands, you can stay with us. When this per..Answered on 10 February 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Dutch, International
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
4:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center is a cashless hotel and only accepts card and contactless payments.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center
Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center has 1 restaurant:
- De Palmboom
Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center is 1,300 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Room options at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center include: