You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Roemer Amsterdam! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Roemer is a boutique hotel located in 2 historic 18th-century mansions in a quiet street, only 1,300 feet from Leidseplein in the heart of Amsterdam. It includes a private garden and rooms with a Nespresso coffee machine and flat-screen TV.
Vondelpark is 650 feet from the hotel. Tram stop Stadhouderskade is less than a 5-minute walk away and provides easy access to Amsterdam Central Station. The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, on Museum Square, can be reached in less than a 10-minute walk. The fashionable P.C. Hooftstraat is 1,150 feet away.
Each of the elegant air-conditioned rooms is equipped with a mini-bar and a desk. The modern bathrooms have either a rain shower and/or a spa bath plus The Spa Collection toiletries.
Breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant.
Roemer combines modern facilities with original features and includes a cozy cocktail lounge. There is a laptop in the lobby with free internet access. Furthermore, Hotel Roemer offers bicycle hire and complimentary newspapers and magazines.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Looking forward to our stay this week. Does the room have a kettle and hairdryer?Dear Guest, Thank you for your message. There is an kettle & hairdryer in the room. With kind regards Team hotel Roemer MortisAnswered on 19 December 2019
- Do you have free wifi available in all your rooms? I am an educator and will have work that needs to be done during my stay. Thank you, Kristy AngusDear Kristy Angus, We provide all our guests with free wifi which is available everywhere in the hotel. With kind regards, Dominique Team Hotel RoemerAnswered on 15 November 2019
- Is there a balcony and are there maybe any valentine decorations left. I want to book this room for my anniversary of 1,5 year with my boyfriend.You can always book a love package for an additional 30 euro, which includes balloons and rose pedals, bathrobe and slippers, bubbels and chocolate. ..Answered on 17 February 2021
- Hi. We hope to be returning to your hotel in 2024. Do your rooms still have a refrigerator? Thank youDear sir or madam, Depends on the type of room you book, some of them they have and some not, you can see the features of the rooms when you reserve...Answered on 9 October 2022
- Is there a balcony available from the hall or something like that ?Dear Guest, There are some rooms with balcony, but not all. It is depends to the room type you have booked with us, some of our Double executive room..Answered on 16 February 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Roemer Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Roemer Amsterdam
Hotel Roemer Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hotel Roemer Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Roemer Amsterdam include:
Guests staying at Hotel Roemer Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Hotel Roemer Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Roemer Amsterdam is 1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.