Stayokay Dordrecht - De Hollandse Biesbosch
Baanhoekweg 25, 3313 LA Dordrecht, Netherlands – Show map
|Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Stayokay Dordrecht - De Hollandse Biesbosch
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The hostel is hidden in the Biesbosch at a magnificent and inspiring spot that we would love to share with you. Watch the sun rise and enjoy the landscape. How? That is entirely up to you. We have the possibilities and you have the time. The area also has lots of art and culture. Visit the Biesbosch Museum, Kunstmin Theatre and Mercurius Observatory, or go exploring and stroll past the centuries-old buildings in the city.
Stayokay Dordrecht - De Hollandse Biesbosch takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Merwelanden Golf 0.5 miles
- Dordrecht-Stadspolders Station 1.7 miles
- Sliedrecht Station 1.7 miles
- Dordrechts Museum 3.4 miles
- Dordrecht Station 3.5 miles
- Dordt in Stoom 3.6 miles
- Dordrecht-Zuid Station 3.7 miles
- Hardinxveld-Giessendam Station 3.8 miles
- Zwijndrecht Station 4.7 miles
- Kurenpolder Golf 8.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Barendrecht Station 9 miles
- GorinchemStation 9.4 miles
- Theatre De Nieuwe Doelen 9.6 miles
- Rotterdam Lombardijen Station 10.5 miles
- Arkel Station 11.2 miles
- Feijenoord Stadium 11.2 miles
- Rotterdam Zuid Station 12 miles
- Erasmus Research Institute of Management 12.2 miles
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Station 12.2 miles
- Winkelcentrum Zuidplein 12.3 miles
- De Biesbosch Lake 0 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 16.7 miles
- Schiphol Airport 34.5 miles
- Eindhoven Airport 36.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Ski School
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
Please inform the property in case children are coming along by using the special request box.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 406 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: