Hostel Stayokay Rotterdam
Overblaak 85- 87, Centrum, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 2032 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
|Max adults: 6. Max children: 4||
Family Room (6 Adults)
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room
Sleeping in a modern treehouse? This is exactly what architect Piet Blom had in mind when he built the Blaakse Bos. It is an amazing start when discovering Rotterdam. From one of its most famous buildings, you walk right into the energetic and cosmopolitan city of Rotterdam. We will gladly point you to the newest, most interesting and fun places in Rotterdam.
Property surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Cube Houses0 miles
Oude Haven0 miles
Rotterdam Blaak Station0.1 miles
Navy Museum of Royal Navy0.1 miles
Markthal Rotterdam0.2 miles
Maritime Museum Rotterdam0.4 miles
Openlucht Binnenvaart Museum0.5 miles
Old Luxor Theater Rotterdam0.6 miles
Villa Zebra0.7 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Market Hall (Sistine chapel of Rotterdam) Market0.2 miles
Natural beauty *
Nieuwe Maas River0.1 miles
Euromast Mountain1.9 miles
Closest airports *
Rotterdam The Hague Airport3.3 miles
Schiphol Airport29.3 miles
Eindhoven Airport49.9 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Erasmus University1.5 miles
Diergaarde Blijdorp2.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleries
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 21 per day.
- Public transport tickets Additional charge
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage Additional charge
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yoga classes
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Rotterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Guests are requested to inform the property when children are coming along.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 persons or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancellations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Please inform Stayokay Rotterdam in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.