It Eilan 65, 8621 CT Heeg, Netherlands –
5 Reasons to Choose Stayokay Heeg
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Heeg is famous for its water sports activities. On top of that, it also has a nice village centre with several restaurants and cafés. Stayokay Heeg is located along the banks of the Heegermeer lake. The hostel has a large mooring jetty and a nice terrace on the waterside where you can get a bite and a drink. In the mornings, a healthy and solid breakfast buffet is served. Of course, there are also all sorts of water sports activities to make your stay even more unforgettable! Day out (to the city)? Explore the Frisian cities of Sneek or Leeuwarden (European Capital of Cultural 2018), and do not forget to visit the various museums such as the Frisian Museum in Leeuwarden.
Area Info –
- IJlst Station 3.3 miles
- Sneek Station 4.9 miles
- St. Nicolaasga Golf 5.2 miles
- Sneek Noord Station 5.5 miles
- Workum Station 6.4 miles
- Tweewieler Museum 6.9 miles
- Hindeloopen Station 8 miles
- Gaasterland Golfclub 8.6 miles
- Kameleon Terherne 8.7 miles
- Boerderijrecreatie Holtrop 10.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Akkrum Station 11.1 miles
- Stavoren Station 11.9 miles
- Mantgum Station 12.1 miles
- Grou-Irnsum Station 12.3 miles
- Posthuis Theater 12.9 miles
- Holland Casino Leeuwarden 17.6 miles
- Fries Museum 18.1 miles
- Verzetsmuseum Friesland 18.1 miles
- Groningen Airport Eelde 41.9 miles
- Schiphol Airport 57.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed Lunches
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Heeg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform the property in case children are coming along.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged