Lloydstraat 1, Delfshaven, 3024 EA Rotterdam, Netherlands –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Euromast 0.3 miles
- Parkhaven Mini Golf 0.3 miles
- Naturemuseum Rotterdam 0.6 miles
- SS Rotterdam 0.7 miles
- Tax and Customs Museum 0.8 miles
- Museum Boijmans van Beuningen 0.8 miles
- Kunsthal Rotterdam 0.8 miles
- Art Museum Rotterdam 0.8 miles
- Netherlands Architecture Museum 0.8 miles
- Chabot Museum 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 1.8 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 3.8 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 12 miles
- New Babylon 13.6 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 14 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Fenix Food Factory Market 0.6 miles
- Verhip Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- AH Supermarket 0 miles
- Museum Boijmans van Beuningen Mountain 1.2 miles
- Kunsthal Rotterdam Lake 1.2 miles
- Noordzee Ocean/Sea 18.6 miles
- De Nieuwe Maas - Watertaxi River 0.1 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 3.8 miles
- Schiphol Airport 30.8 miles
- Deurne Airport 49.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: French, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Stroom
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 16 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stroom accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that payment by cash is possible, however other deposit conditions are applicable.
Please note that at the hotel reception vouchers are available for parking.
Please note that when booking more than 5 rooms and/or when staying for more than 5 nights, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that a deposit is requested via bank transfer.
A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.