This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Apartments Décor Canal House
Prinsengracht 230, Amsterdam City Center, 1016 HE Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The property is located in the heart of the Unesco Heritage Site of Amsterdam, on the Prinsengracht, one of the main canals of Amsterdam. The Studio Apartment offers a breathtaking view over the canal. You can observe the world passing by through the bow windows.
I live in Amsterdam for almost 5 years now. I love wandering in the streets and discover new places. My favorite thing to do every Saturday is to go to the local fresh food market, Noordermarkt. The atmosphere is 'Gezellig' as they love to say it here. Indeed, you can buy fish, flowers, fresh juices and spot all real Amsterdamers. I love Amsterdam during summer and spring because there are numerous sorts of food, music festivals you can go to. Amsterdamers are open minded people and the city has always been progressive politically speaking. Therefore, it is always fun here.
The property is located in the 9th streets, the vibrant and hip shopping area of Amsterdam. It makes a good start of the day to have a typical dutch breakfast before heading to the museums or why not, getting on board a canal cruise boat? Most major attractions such as the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Leidseplein are of walking distance. The Royal Palace in the Dam Square and Anne Frank House are close by.
Languages spoken: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Chinese
Cafe/Bar Wijn0.1 miles
Restaurant Envy0.1 miles
Restaurant Bussia0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Reypenaer Cheese Tasting Room0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Anne Frank House0.1 miles
Restaurant Black & Blue0.2 miles
Schiphol Airport6.7 miles
Rotterdam The Hague Airport34.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
From 2:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Note that, due to fire safety regulations, the city of Amsterdam limits bookings to a maximum of 4 people per apartment.
Décor Canal House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Décor Canal House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Décor Canal House
Décor Canal House is 2,450 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Décor Canal House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Décor Canal House (subject to availability):
From the nearest airport, you can get to Décor Canal House by:
- Taxi 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min
Décor Canal House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Décor Canal House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.