You're eligible for a Genius discount at Suitehotel Pincoffs! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Traditional trimmings are enhanced with contemporary comforts in this luxury hotel, where the hospitality is top-notch and so is the view.
Centrally located in the Kop van Zuid, overlooking the famous Erasmus Bridge and the river Maas, Suitehotel Pincoffs offers stylishly decorated rooms and suites while still upholding its historic charm. Dating back to 1879, this 4-star hotel is a shining example of classic design amid a city of modern architecture.
Special rooms have been dedicated to meetings and other gatherings, providing guests with suitable spaces for every occasion. A popular meeting spot among locals, the hotel bar serves a variety of wines and its very own Pink Fizz.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes defenitely! We have a questionaire for guests before check in. Staff have been informed. We desinfect everything. we have a 1.5 distance policy.Answered on 7 June 2020
- Is er een restaurant in het hotel?Wij beschikken niet over een restaurant, wel hebben we een menukaart met enkele diner gerechten. Deze kunnen in de bar of op de kamer genuttigd worden. Daarnaast bieden wij nu wel een in-room dining experience aan in samenwerking met Gastrobar Ster.Answered on 8 December 2020
- Hi, do you have a secure storage facility for bicycles?Dear Guest, Thank you for your question. We have the possibility to park your bicycles inside the hotel building safely. Kind regards, Team PincoffsAnswered on 1 July 2021
- Hi, hebben jullie parkeergelegenheid?Wij hebben 8 eigen parkeerplekken. Deze zijn ma-do €18,00 p.d. en in het weekend €20,00. Het gebruik van een parkeerplek gaat op basis van een reservering.Answered on 9 March 2022
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Blu-ray player
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- CD player
- DVD player
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Hearing accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Suitehotel Pincoffs accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that public parking is free between 18:00 and 09:00.
Please inform Suitehotel Pincoffs of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Suitehotel Pincoffs
The prices at Suitehotel Pincoffs may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Suitehotel Pincoffs is 1.3 miles from the center of Rotterdam.
Guests staying at Suitehotel Pincoffs can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Suitehotel Pincoffs offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Check-in at Suitehotel Pincoffs is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Room options at Suitehotel Pincoffs include: