Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Excellent location – show map
This hotel is located in an historic canal house from the 17th-century, offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the Jordaan district. It is 1,150 feet from the Westermarkt Tram Stop. Guests benefit from a free breakfast each morning.
All of the rooms at ‘t Hotel have a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room also has a modern bathroom with a hairdryer.
At SALON DE THE, guests can enjoy loose leaf teas, coffee, cold beverages and sweet or savory options for breakfast and lunch.
‘t Hotel is 1,000 feet from the Anne Frank House. Amsterdam Central Station is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Dam Square, featuring the Royal Palace, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have an elevator?Unfortunately, we do not have an elevator due to the building being a historic landmark. However, our staff is more than willing to help carry the lug..Answered on 19 January 2020
- Do u have free parking?Unfortunately, we do not have free parking. However, public parking is available in front of the hotel.Answered on 13 August 2020
- Do the rooms have canal view?Dear sir/madam, Thank you for your message. We do have rooms with a Canal view. The type of the room "Canal view room" is in the front of the buildi..Answered on 11 October 2020
- Hello! Can you tell, please, which room (among 3 types of double room canal view) is available? I mean Prinsengracht, Singel and Leliegracht. I wanna ..Hello, for the period you've mentioned we have available only room Singel at the moment. Thank you for contacting us.Answered on 9 December 2021
- Do all rooms have a fridgeYes, each room is equipped with a small fridge.Answered on 7 April 2022
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card ATM card 't Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The credit card that has been used to book a nonrefundable rate, needs to be presented upon check-in. In case the credit card owner is not traveling with you, an online payment link will be sent to prepay your stay.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform 't Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about 't Hotel
Guests staying at 't Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at 't Hotel include:
't Hotel is 1,650 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at 't Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at 't Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
't Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):