The Hoxton, Amsterdam
Herengracht 255, Amsterdam City Center, 1016 BJ Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 807 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Excellent location – show map
The Hoxton, Amsterdam, made up of 5 canal houses, offers accommodations in Amsterdam and features free WiFi and a restaurant.
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is available.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Also made available is the on-site bar.
Royal Palace Amsterdam is 1,300 feet from The Hoxton, Amsterdam, while Anne Frank House is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6.8 mi from The Hoxton, Amsterdam.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Is there a coffee maker?Hey there, Yes you have a coffee maker in the room! Let us know if anything else! Best, The Hox Team CarlosAnswered on 14 March 2020
- Are there lifts and if not how many stairs are there to the lower level rooms?Hi there, Yes, you can access all floors by lift! Cheers, The Hox TeamAnswered on 20 March 2021
- Hi Are you able to provide two single beds or separate the double as I am travelling with my son? Kind regards. ClarissaHi Clarissa, Yes that is possible, with limited availability though. The best way is to reach out to us directly so we can check the availability on ..Answered on 27 March 2020
- Hi..... do you rooms have a mini bar/fridge. Was particularly interested in the Biggy with Canal View room.Hey there! Yes, all the rooms have a small fridge with some water and milk for free.Answered on 26 January 2021
- Do you include breakfast or is it available at extra cost Details say there is a restaurant but no photosHi there, At the moment we offer 2 breakfast options for our overnight guests. Option 1 is to make use of our breakfast bag, at 4EUR per person. For ..Answered on 26 January 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The Hoxton, Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Hoxton, Amsterdam
The Hoxton, Amsterdam is 1,500 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Room options at The Hoxton, Amsterdam include:
The prices at The Hoxton, Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Hoxton, Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at The Hoxton, Amsterdam is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Hoxton, Amsterdam has 1 restaurant: