The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast
Korte Koningsstraat 26, Amsterdam City Center, 1011 GA Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 10.0/10! (score from 186 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam
Located in Amsterdam, 900 feet from the center and a 4-minute walk from Rembrandt House, The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast has accommodations with amenities like free WiFi and TV.
A fridge and minibar are also available, as well as a coffee machine and an electric tea pot.
An à la carte, continental or Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the property.
A water park is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the bed and breakfast.
Popular points of interest near The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast include Dutch National Opera & Ballet, Dam Square and Artis Zoo. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10.0 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Your b & b looks lovely. Are there any rooms on the ground floor or do all rooms require stairs?Hi there, thank you so much for the lovely compliment, although i have a feeling i’m about to disappoint you as both rooms are only accessible by the ..Answered on 31 October 2022
- Would we be able to leave luggage with you if we arrive on a early flight? Thank you!Hi there, I am able to handle early bag drop off's from 10.00am but not before as I'll be busy with breakfast for the current guests. There are lugga..Answered on 11 January 2022
- Hi Matt I am looking at your bnb we arrive from Brussels on the 26/6 and flying out on the 30/6 are you close to transport? thank youHi there, we are 10 mins walk from Amsterdam Centraal train station which has very good connections to the airport. There is also a metro station on o..Answered on 22 February 2023
- Hi We were looking at booking but our Eurostar train does not get in until 11pm . But your check times are before this. Would this be a problem? Kind..Hi there, obviously if there is a way to avoid this then I would prefer it, but, if you really have no other option then of course, that would be ok. ..Answered on 20 October 2022
- Hello, your place sounds amazing! Do you have any rooms with two twin beds or ones that can be used in that way? Thank youHi there, thank you for the compliment, although, I'm afraid that we only have double beds. I wish you luck in finding somewhere that suits your needs..Answered on 2 September 2022
- Still looking?
Hosted by Matt Mighell
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Garden view
- Shared kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Water parkOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- iPod dock
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Video games
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 5 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: 0363 18E4 DAE4 31C2 651B
FAQs about The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast
The prices at The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast include:
The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast is 2,450 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Lastage Inn - Bed & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water park
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours