Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Old Lady! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the famous historic canal belt, The Old Lady offers two spacious rooms, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Amsterdam Central Station is just 1,500 feet away.
Both rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a double shower and hair dryer.
There are several lunchrooms, cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of The Old Lady.
Dam Square and the Royal Palace are only a 10-minute walk away. The Nieuwezijds Kolk tram stop is a 5-minute walk away and offers direct links to Leidseplein and Museum Square. The famous Jordaan district is 2,150 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
- Does the Deluxe Room have a washer and dryer in the unit? Also is there windows you can see out of or is it just the high windows as seen on some of ..Hi thank you for your questions. There is laundry room that you can use. It's not private but it's possible to use the machines and washing powder. It..Answered on 27 May 2021
- Have you any Family Rooms 3beds 6th until 9th SeptemberTHank you for your question. Unfortunately both rooms are only for 2 persons. At the moment I don't know if I have any availability for September I w..Answered on 6 April 2022
- Hi, Just wondering if you offer breakfast at your accommodation. We would be visiting in late September? If not, are there places around where we can ..Dear, Unfortunately I had to stop serving breakfast because of local regulations. Their will be some drinks in the minibar that you can take for freeAnswered on 21 June 2020
- Hi - is there a place to hire bikes? Are there any pay as you go gyms nearby?In Amsterdam there is a bike rental on every corner. At central Station you can find two. Fit for Free is around the corner so that can be a possibi..Answered on 14 October 2021
- Is the room on booking.com on the ground level? I don’t want a basement room Does say overlooking garden Does it overlook canal?Thank you for your question. The double room has got access to a private garden. The deluxe room is in the basement and has artifical view on the ca..Answered on 30 May 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tennis equipment
- Dining area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Note that, due to fire safety regulations, the city of Amsterdam limits bookings to a maximum of 4 people per apartment.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about The Old Lady
Room options at The Old Lady include:
The Old Lady is 1,950 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at The Old Lady is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Old Lady offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis equipment
The prices at The Old Lady may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.