The Social Hub Amsterdam City
Wibautstraat 129, Oost, 1091 GL Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map – Subway Access
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City offers design accommodations within 20 minutes walking distance of the city center. It is also a 5 minute subway ride to the city center. Explore the city and its hotspots by foot or public transport, since Metro Station Wibautstraat is right outside the hotel. Several restaurants and clubs in the neighborhood to provide entertainment. Free WiFi is offered.
Each room of The Student Hotel Amsterdam City features an en suite. There is a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The gym can be used for free.
Extras include communal spaces such as a library, work places and café.
The vintage market at Waterlooplein in only 3 minutes away by metro and an 8 minute walk will get you to the up-and-coming Oost (east) where you will find bars and restaurants. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 12 mi from The Student Hotel Amsterdam City.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
- Have you got to be a student to stay at this hotel?Hi, Everybody is welcome in our hotel! We have 2 buildings, and in one of the buildings there are staying students for 1 or 2 semesters. But we have ..Answered on 30 September 2019
- Is there a hotplate ?Hi, In the roomtype Studio, you have a kitchenette. It has a cookingplate (electric), and a microwave. The Student HotelAnswered on 30 September 2019
- We have a early flight but can’t check in till later. Can we leave our luggage at hotel go explore then come sign into room at correct time?Hi there, If your room is not ready on arrival you can always make use of our free luggage room :) Have a great day! James - Operations AssistantAnswered on 8 November 2019
- Do you have parking? How much does it cost?Hi there, Yes, we have our own parking lot right behind the hotel, parking will cost you 12,50 euros per day. Regards, Danique - Operations assistantAnswered on 6 August 2020
- how can get from the airport to the hotel? And how ca I go to the city center? Is there any buses or cycle? If walking how many minutes to the center.To reach our hotel you can take a train from the airport to Amsterdam Centraal Station which takes around 15 minutes. From Centraal Station, you can s..Answered on 31 July 2022
- Still looking?
The Social Hub Restaurant & Bar Amsterdam City
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 8 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card The Social Hub Amsterdam City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The total amount of the reservation may be pre-authorized any time after booking. The credit card used to make the booking will be charged with the total amount of the reservation through an automatic payment system. For nonrefundable bookings, this will be charged directly after booking. Flexible bookings will be charged 24 hours before arrival. Cash payment is not possible at the hotel.
The credit card used for the booking should be shown upon check-in.
Your room will be cleaned every second day.
Guide/assistance dogs are permitted on request, please contact the property for confirmation.
If 5 rooms or more are booked, different cancellation and deposit policies may apply. The hotel will contact you directly to communicate the applicable policies.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about The Social Hub Amsterdam City
Room options at The Social Hub Amsterdam City include:
The Social Hub Amsterdam City has 1 restaurant:
- The Social Hub Restaurant & Bar Amsterdam City
Guests staying at The Social Hub Amsterdam City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Social Hub Amsterdam City is 1.5 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
The Social Hub Amsterdam City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Game room
- Stand-up comedy
- Yoga classes
- Movie nights
- Fitness classes
Check-in at The Social Hub Amsterdam City is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Social Hub Amsterdam City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.