Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
Wibautstraat 129, Oost, 1091 GL Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map – Subway Access
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City offers design accommodations within 20 minutes walking distance of the city center. It is also a 5 minute subway ride to the city center. Explore the city and its hotspots by foot or public transport, since Metro Station Wibautstraat is right outside the hotel. Several restaurants and clubs in the neighborhood to provide entertainment. Free WiFi is offered.
Each room of The Student Hotel Amsterdam City features an en suite. There is a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The gym can be used for free.
Extras include communal spaces such as a library, work places and café.
The vintage market at Waterlooplein in only 3 minutes away by metro and an 8 minute walk will get you to the up-and-coming Oost (east) where you will find bars and restaurants. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 12 mi from The Student Hotel Amsterdam City.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
- Have you got to be a student to stay at this hotel?Hi, Everybody is welcome in our hotel! We have 2 buildings, and in one of the buildings there are staying students for 1 or 2 semesters. But we have ...Answered on September 30, 2019
- Is there a hotplate ?Hi, In the roomtype Studio, you have a kitchenette. It has a cookingplate (electric), and a microwave. The Student HotelAnswered on September 30, 2019
- Is there an iron in the room and daily housekeepingHi, In our laundry room we provide 2 iron boards, due to availability we can bring one to your room. We provide daily cleaning as well, and you will ...Answered on November 12, 2019
- We have a early flight but can’t check in till later. Can we leave our luggage at hotel go explore then come sign into room at correct time?Hi there, If your room is not ready on arrival you can always make use of our free luggage room :) Have a great day! James - Operations AssistantAnswered on November 8, 2019
- Do you have parking? How much does it cost?Hi there, Yes, we have our own parking lot right behind the hotel, parking will cost you 12,50 euros per day. Regards, Danique - Operations assistan...Answered on August 6, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 8 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card The Student Hotel Amsterdam City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The total amount of the reservation may be pre-authorized any time after booking. The credit card used to make the booking will be charged with the total amount of the reservation through an automatic payment system. For nonrefundable bookings, this will be charged directly after booking. Flexible bookings will be charged 24 hours before arrival. Cash payment is not possible at the hotel.
The credit card used for the booking should be shown upon check-in.
Your room will be cleaned every second day.
Guide/assistance dogs are permitted on request, please contact the property for confirmation.
If 5 rooms or more are booked, different cancellation and deposit policies may apply. The hotel will contact you directly to communicate the applicable policies.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Student Hotel Amsterdam City by:
- Train 25min
Room options at The Student Hotel Amsterdam City include:
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Game room
- Stand-up comedy
- Yoga classes
- Movie nights
- Fitness classes
The prices at The Student Hotel Amsterdam City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City is 1.5 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at The Student Hotel Amsterdam City is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City has 1 restaurant:
- The Commons
Guests staying at The Student Hotel Amsterdam City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: