Utrechtsestraat 18, Amsterdam City Center, 1017 VN Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 396 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bitterbal Amsterdam! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Bitterbal Amsterdam is located in the city center of Amsterdam amid Utrechtsestraat, known for its boutiques and restaurants, and around the corner from Rembrandtplein. It offers nonsmoking rooms and daily cleaning.
Each room at the boutique hotel comes with flat-screen cable TV, authentic Dutch-inspired design and historic details. The spacious private bathrooms feature a shower, a toilet and a hairdryer, as well as complimentary toiletries. Free WiFi access is also offered.
Guest can enjoy drinks and snacks in the Hotel bar, Bar Bitterbal. There is also a variety of restaurants and cafes in the direct area of the property.
Tram stop Rembrandtplein is 450 feet from Bitterbal Amsterdam and offers direct access to Central Station within 10 minutes. Dam Square is 15 minutes by foot, while Anne Frank House is 1.2 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the room have a hairdryer and towels?We provide towels and a hairdryer is available.Answered on 7 January 2020
- Hello. We will come your hotel as 3 friends but I cannot sure if there is 3 beds in one room. (Friend room). Are there?The Friendsroom has two double beds in one roomAnswered on 17 May 2022
- Hi, Does the room have an electric kettle?Dear guest, Yes. Kind regards, Hotel BitterbalAnswered on 6 February 2023
- is there assistance for getting luggage to 3rd floor?Dear guest, Please write your request in the Booking messaging system so we can communicate this to our staff. We'd be happy to help out. Kind regar..Answered on 6 February 2023
- Do you serve breakfast? Thank you.Dear guest, we have changed out food concept into a bar and therefore no longer serve breakfast. There are excellent options in the vicinity.Answered on 16 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Snack bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
4:00 PM - 11:30 PM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Bitterbal Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Bitterbal Amsterdam
Bitterbal Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Bitterbal Amsterdam is 2,950 feet from the center of Amsterdam.
Room options at Bitterbal Amsterdam include:
The prices at Bitterbal Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Bitterbal Amsterdam is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.