Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt
Weert 9, 6222 PG Maastricht, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 3333 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Hotel Management School Maastricht1 miles
St Servaas Bridge2.5 miles
Maastricht Christmas Market2.5 miles
Onze Lieve Vrouweplein2.6 miles
Basilica of Our Lady2.6 miles
Cafe/Bar Café-Zaal de Keizer1.9 miles
Restaurant Gasterij Goesting1.9 miles
Restaurant Cinq3.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Bistrot-bar 't Wycker Cabinet3.3 miles
Restaurant Café Sjiek4.3 miles
Cafe/Bar Café in de Karkol4.5 miles
Basilica of Saint Servatius2.7 miles
Maastricht International Golf3.9 miles
Recreatiepark De Valkenier4.3 miles
Kasteel van Rijckholt5.5 miles
Train Meerssen Station1.1 miles
Train Bunde Station1.3 miles
Train Maastricht Station2.2 miles
Maastricht-Aachen Airport2.9 miles
Liege Airport20 miles
Eindhoven Airport42.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
4 reasons to choose Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 15 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 45 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 45 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Taxi vouchers to the city center or Maastricht is available at a reduced price.
Please note there is an extra charge for the cultural heritage of EUR 2.29 per person, per night.
Please note that extra beds must be requested in advance and that the price of EUR 45 excludes breakfast. This fee is for an any additional beds per night.
Please note that pets can be accommodated at the property for an additional charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
FAQs about Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt
Check-in at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt is 2.5 miles from the center of Maastricht.
The prices at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
Guests staying at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt include:
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt has 2 restaurants:
- The Ballroom