Located a 5-minute drive from the historical center of Maastricht, Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt originates from the 17th century and was once occupied by King Willem II and famous Dutch industrialist Petrus Regout. Free parking on site is possible.
All rooms feature a TV, a safety deposit box and a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.
The spacious park around the property, including a vineyard, potager, fruit trees and ponds, is accessible for guests. Regional and seasonal dishes are served in Vaeshartelt’s restaurant. In good weather, guests can relax on the terrace at the park side or in the Secret Garden.
The outlet shopping center Maasmechelen Village can be reached within 20 minutes by car. The National Park Hoge Kempen, suitable for hiking, is a 30-minute car journey. Train station Maastricht-Noord is a 10-minute walk away.
If you feel like walking, you can visit Rivierpark-Maasveile, Heuvelland or Sint-Pietersberg, all within less than a 30-minute drive.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Dear mr/mrs, Our employees at the reception work with gloves, and there is a screen that makes sure there would be no personal contact.Answered on 9 May 2020
- Are dogs allowed in public areas such as the restaurant etc? Thank youYes, they are allowed everywhere!Answered on 12 November 2019
- How many km from the Hotel to Vrifthof SquareDear guest, The city centre is a small 5 km from our hotel. With kind regards, WhitneyAnswered on 18 January 2020
- Is it correct that you charge 25 euros per dog ? We have a small dog under 10kg.Good afternoon! that's correct. it doesn't matter how small or big the dog is .. for each dog it is 25 euro's a dayAnswered on 12 November 2019
- Hi, do you have bikes for rental at property?Good evening! Thank you for your message! It's possible to rent city bikes at the hotel. It's possible to rent a bike for € 15,00 per day. Kind rega..Answered on 21 March 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Taxi vouchers to the city center or Maastricht is available at a reduced price.
Please note that extra beds must be requested in advance and that the price of EUR 45 excludes breakfast. This fee is for an any additional beds per night.
Please note that pets can be accommodated at the property for an additional charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
FAQs about Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt
Guests staying at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt has 2 restaurants:
- The Bistro
- The Greenhouse
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt is 2.5 miles from the center of Maastricht.
Check-in at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt include:
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental