This central hotel offers a prime location near to the popular beaches of the village resort of Zoutelande. It features a backyard garden terrace and guest rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.
Dutch and international tourists flock here for the south facing beaches, unique to Holland, which trap the sun and offer shelter from the wind. Zoutelande is banked by the highest dunes in the region, and offers many cycle and walking routes to explore, including to Vlissingen, around 5 miles away.
Enjoy the beach life and visit the historical cities of surrounding Walcheren from the comfort of the Hotel Valkenhof.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Zoutelande9.2 Wonderful beach550 feet from property
Zoutelande Beach9.1 Wonderful beach550 feet from property
Het Kustlicht Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,750 feet from property
Groot Valkenisse Beach9.0 Wonderful beach2,650 feet from property
Dishoek Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
- It states that I may book the double room at no extra charge instead of the tiny single room, How do i do this without getting charged more money?it is possible that a guest is hosted in a double room while booking a single room. However; this is a decision from the management, and the management only. This can occur when there are no more singlerooms available. Of course our guests are allowed to ask for a double room while traveling alone. In those situations the management will charge extra, but this depends on the time-of-year and the length-of-stay.Answered on 5 February 2020
- Is there a single person room with bath available from 15/12 to 18/12? Regards, BenGoedemiddag , Wij hebben 1-persoonskamer vrij voor u met douche geen bad . Met vriendelijke groet, Hotel ValkenhofAnswered on 14 December 2020
- why do you state that a double room is available at no extra charge kwhen booking, but then later state it is up to the management and only if there are no other rooms availble for a single person. That tiny room looks like a closet. Your statement contradicts your advertisement. No good .It's simple; if you book a singleroom, but there is no singleroom available we offer a doubleroom at no extra costs. We understand you want to book a doubleroom; it's better to book one because you could and up with a singleroom if you book one.Answered on 26 March 2021
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Beach umbrellasAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Debit card ATM card Hotel Valkenhof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Valkenhof
Hotel Valkenhof is 500 feet from the center of Zoutelande.
Hotel Valkenhof offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Hotel Valkenhof include:
The nearest beach is 1,150 feet from Hotel Valkenhof.
The prices at Hotel Valkenhof may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Valkenhof can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Hotel Valkenhof is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.