Hotel Verdi is located just behind the Concert Hall in the Museum Quarter of Amsterdam, a 5-minute walk from the Van Gogh Museum. There is free WiFi.
The rooms have either shared facilities or a private bathroom. Breakfast is available in the morning including fresh fruit and yogurts. The hotel does not come with a elevator, the rooms are only accessible by the (steep and narrow) stairs.
From Hotel Verdi, you can reach the green Vondelpark and the Rijksmuseum in a 7-minute walk. The Museumplein tram stop offers direct access to Leidse Square, Dam Square and Amsterdam Central Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi I won't be arriving until late at night - around 00.30 or 01.00. Is it possible to check in late? Thanks, MattIn case you expect to arrive after 01:00, we will inform you with instructions how to enter the hotel and your room. With kind regards, Hotel VerdiAnswered on 21 January 2020
- Hi, do you have secure bicycle parking?You can store your bicycles safely in our garden.Answered on 28 June 2022
- Hello, if I arrive at 8:00 in the morning, can I leave my small suitcase until check in time 14:00?Yes, it is possible to leave your luggage at the hotel until the time of check in.Answered on 25 September 2021
- Where is the metro station?The nearest metro station (metro 52) is at Vijzelgracht. The nearest tram station (tram 3/5/12 is at the van Baerlestraat.Answered on 12 October 2019
- Hi guys, do you have car parking ThanksWe don't have our own private car parking space. There is public paid carparking for € 6,- per hour. It is for free every night from midnight until..Answered on 14 September 2022
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel Verdi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is no elevator and that you need to climb steep and narrow stairs to reach your room.
Please inform Hotel Verdi if your child under 4 yrs old needs a baby cot or an extra foldable bed.
Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and capacity.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel Verdi of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Verdi
Hotel Verdi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Hotel Verdi include:
Check-in at Hotel Verdi is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Verdi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Verdi is 1.3 miles from the center of Amsterdam.