Schuttersveld 2-4 2316 ZA, 2316 ZA Leiden, Netherlands – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms include a closet.
A business center is at guests' disposal at Hotel VIC.
Westfield Mall of the Netherlands is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Madurodam is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 21 miles from Hotel VIC.
This is our guests' favorite part of Leiden, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel VIC has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 26, 2022
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Including breakfast?Good evening, Thank you for your message. Our hotel doens't have a restaurant. We do have a Grab 'n Go where you can buy items like yoghurt, sandwhic..Answered on 12 August 2022
- hello sir/madam can we pay in the cash when we will check in.? and we have also need submit the deposit for the damage safety.please let us know..😊Unfortunately it's not possible to pay in cash for your stay at the VIC. The VIC is a self service hotel that only offers the option to pay by card.Answered on 21 December 2022
- Hi I have medication that requires refrigeration. Is there a refrigerator available? Thank you.We have a refrigerator available in our back-office for medication. You can give this to our receptionist and ask for it whenever you need to use it.Answered on 23 January 2023
- Do you have washing machines? Are they free to use? Or do you provide laundry service? How much does it cost?Dear guest, thank you for your interest in hotel VIC. We offer a laundry service, the costs differ per item of clothing. Kind regards, Team VICAnswered on 24 January 2023
- Hi , do you have a hairdryer?Hi, thank you for your message! All of our rooms are equiped with a hairdryer. See you soon! Team VICAnswered on 16 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Daily housekeeping
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 1:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted ATM card Hotel VIC accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel VIC
Yes, Hotel VIC is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Hotel VIC is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel VIC is 2,800 feet from the center of Leiden.
Room options at Hotel VIC include:
Hotel VIC offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hotel VIC may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.