Villa 't Haasduin
Julianaweg 71B, 1949 AP Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 458 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each room features a seating area, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, Nespresso machine and coffee and tea facilities. Free WiFi is also included. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet.
At Villa 't Haasduin you will find a garden with various terraces. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.
Motorway N197 is a 3-minute drive from Villa 't Haasduin. Haarlem is 15 minutes by car, while Amsterdam is 19 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Villa 't Haasduin has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 7, 2014
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?You can walk to the beach in 10-13 Minutes. With the car about 3 minutesAnswered on 30 October 2019
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?No shuttle is necessary because in our village everything is at walking distance.Answered on 30 October 2019
- Hi. Can we stay at your place with our grown-up and gentle cat? Thanks BR VictorHi Although we are fond of cats we do not allow them to stay in the rooms. I am sorry. With kind regards, Willemien de Haas Villa 't HaasduinAnswered on 22 October 2021
- Can I please reserve a room for 2 adults, 3 year old child.Problem is, my child is sick at the moment so im very hesitant to book, can i reserve plse?Hello For when would the reservation be, how long and how sick is your child. Corona related? Let us know so that we can check if we have possibiliti..Answered on 27 July 2021
- Hi, can you smoke cannabis discreetly outside?As I already answered, it is not possible to do that, moreover also smoking (whatever) in the rooms is not permitted.Answered on 19 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Bike tours
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Convenience store on site
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
- Beach umbrellas
From 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.