Vondelpark House B&B
Zocherstraat 21, Oud West, 1054 LR Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 65 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vondelpark House B&B! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Vondelpark House B&B offers accommodations in Amsterdam.
Both rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries, towels and a hairdryer. Vondelpark House B&B features free WiFi .
Guests can make use of a coffee corner, where there is a fridge, a coffee machine and a kettle for tea or hot beverages. Coffee and Tea is provided free There is luggage storage space at the property.
There is no meal plan at this property.
Vondelpark is 1,650 feet from Vondelpark House B&B, while Vondelpark Open Air Theater is 2,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 5 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hey, I was wondering if you can look after luggage after or before the check-in/check-out times? Or would we have to take the luggage with us as soon ..It is possible to leave your luggage after check out and collect at a later time by arrangementAnswered on 7 February 2022
- Is there a TV in the house?No I’m sorry but there is no TV in the rooms, only high speed internetAnswered on 7 May 2022
- Hello, is it possible to book with our one year old daughter? She is a good sleeper. I noticed that you say you welcome families with young children b..Hello, yes we do have a minimum age of 12 yrs old. This is because the accommodation is on the second floor of a very old town house with steep stairs..Answered on 23 June 2022
- Hi , actually i wonder if we could smoke on the balcony ? Thanks.Hello, I’m sorry to have to say no, we are strictly non-smoking in all areas, including the balcony. I hope you find somewhere suitable, kind regardsAnswered on 26 April 2022
- Is it possible to order breakfast at the accommodation?Thank you for your question, the simple answer is NO I no longer offer the option of breakfast. There are many places within 5 minutes' walk to buy br..Answered on 16 September 2022
- Still looking?
Hosted by Petra
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Adults only
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Vondelpark House B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
License number: 0363 F5F1 8B5D A2C6 FA55
FAQs about Vondelpark House B&B
The prices at Vondelpark House B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Vondelpark House B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Vondelpark House B&B include:
Vondelpark House B&B is 1.8 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Vondelpark House B&B is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.