Hotel Van Walsum
Mathenesserlaan 199-201, 3014 HC Rotterdam, Netherlands –
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Apartment with Balcony
Standard Double or Twin Room
Our distinctive hotel combines its homely Dutch atmosphere with all the modern facilities. We have a lift, restaurant, a pleasant lounge, as well as a peaceful garden at the back, complete with terrace - and naturally all rooms are well-appointed to meet all your needs.
Property surroundings –
- Art Museum Rotterdam 0.3 miles
- Netherlands Architecture Museum 0.3 miles
- Chabot Museum 0.3 miles
- Sonneveld House 0.4 miles
- Naturemuseum Rotterdam 0.5 miles
- Dutch Museum of Photography 0.5 miles
- Rotterdamse Schouwburg 0.5 miles
- Railz Miniworld 0.5 miles
- Kunsthal Rotterdam 0.6 miles
- Holland Casino Rotterdam 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 1.2 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 3 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 11.9 miles
- New Babylon 13 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 13.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Westerpaviljoen Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Eetcafe Ari Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- de Pijp, since 1895 Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Boudewijn Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Coop Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Rotown Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Parkheuvel Restaurant 1 miles
- Grote week markt Market 1 miles
- Maas River 1.1 miles
- Kralingse Plas Lake 2.4 miles
- Noordzee Sea/ocean 13 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 3.1 miles
- Schiphol Airport 30 miles
- Antwerp International Airport 50.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Hotel Van Walsum
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 13:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Bankcard Hotel Van Walsum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.