Hotel Van Walsum
Mathenesserlaan 199-201, 3014 HC Rotterdam, Netherlands –
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Apartment with Balcony
Standard Double or Twin Room
Our distinctive hotel combines its homely Dutch atmosphere with all the modern facilities. We have a lift, restaurant, a pleasant lounge, as well as a peaceful garden at the back, complete with terrace - and naturally all rooms are well-appointed to meet all your needs.
Area Info –
- Art Museum Rotterdam 0.3 miles
- Netherlands Architecture Museum 0.3 miles
- Chabot Museum 0.3 miles
- Sonneveld House 0.4 miles
- Naturemuseum Rotterdam 0.5 miles
- Dutch Museum of Photography 0.5 miles
- Rotterdamse Schouwburg 0.5 miles
- Railz Miniworld 0.5 miles
- Kunsthal Rotterdam 0.6 miles
- Holland Casino Rotterdam 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 1.2 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 3 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 11.9 miles
- New Babylon 13 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 13.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Coop Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Rotown Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Parkheuvel Restaurant 1 miles
- Grote week markt Market 1 miles
- Westerpaviljoen Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Eetcafe Ari Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- de Pijp, since 1895 Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Boudewijn Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Maas River 1.1 miles
- Kralingse Plas Lake 2.4 miles
- Noordzee Ocean/Sea 13 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 3.1 miles
- Schiphol Airport 30 miles
- Deurne Airport 50.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Van Walsum
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
ATM card Debit card
Hover over the cards for more info.