WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 stars
Spaarndammerdijk 302, Westerpark, 1013 ZX Amsterdam, Netherlands –
4 Reasons to Choose WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 stars
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The WestCord Art Hotel is a unique 3- and 4 star hotel in the western part of Amsterdam. With 191 rooms and an ideal location near the ‘Wester Park’, the new theater Amsterdam, the Brediusbad pool and on walking distance from some great restaurants you will really feel like an Amsterdammer (resident of Amsterdam). The WestCord Art Hotel includes a gallery with the biggest collection of famous Dutch rock ‘n roll painter Herman Brood. This Rock musician and painter was known for his colorful and abstract art and the entire hotel still breaths his work. Want to see a uniquely painted motor cycle by a famous Dutch painter? Paintings that where presents for the Dutch Queen and other world famous stars, you don’t have to go the Rijksmuseum but you can stay in your own hotel lobby. The hotel offers a unique variety of 191 3- and 4 star rooms in one hotel. All the rooms have 4 star facilities as free Wi-Fi, Nespresso machines, climate control and (wall) art from amongst others; Herman Brood and Chiel van Zelst.
Area Info –
- Westergasfabriek 0.5 miles
- Westerpark 0.6 miles
- Metro Isolatorweg 0.7 miles
- Noorderkerk 1.2 miles
- Noordermarkt 1.2 miles
- Comedy Café Amsterdam 1.3 miles
- West-Indisch Huis 1.3 miles
- Theo Thijssen Museum 1.3 miles
- Theater De Rode Hoed 1.3 miles
- Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anne Frank House 1.4 miles
- Amsterdam Central Station 1.7 miles
- Beurs van Berlage 1.7 miles
- Royal Palace Amsterdam 1.7 miles
- Dam Square 1.7 miles
- Basilica of St. Nicholas 1.8 miles
- Leidseplein 2.1 miles
- Rembrandtplein 2.2 miles
- Dutch National Opera & Ballet 2.2 miles
- Van Gogh Museum 2.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Sunday goods market Market 0.5 miles
- Schiphol Airport 7.4 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 35.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Art Brasserie
Food: Dutch, French
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Open-air Bath
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike Tours
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 24.50 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 stars accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that on Sunday check out is possible until 15:00.
Please note that on Sunday breakfast is served until 12:00.
Please note that the outdoor swimming pool is public and that it is not the hotel's property. Guests can obtain free tickets at the reception and do not have to wait in line for the pool.