Comfort Hotel Bergen
Strandgaten 190, Bergenhus, 5817 Bergen, Norway – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Bergen
Comfort Hotel Bergen is located in Bergen, a 10 minute walk from the Bergen Aquarium. It offers a rooftop terrace on the 7th floor with views of Bergen and rooms with free WiFi.
Rooms at Hotel Holberg have Scandinavian furnishing and include LCD TVs with cable channels and private bathrooms with showers and hairdryers.
Guests can enjoy a Scandinavian buffet breakfast that is served every day.
A gym and lounge are also featured at Comfort Hotel Bergen.
The UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf is located 900 yards from the hotel. The central Torgallmenningen Square is within 8-minutes walk.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bergen, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello! We plan to book a room with you. What time does your Breakfast start? this is due to our early departure. ThanksHi, the breakfast starts at 06:30-10:30 monday-friday, and 08:00-11:00 saturday-sunday. If you are leaving earlier than 06:30 or 08:00 just let us kn..Answered on 2 February 2020
- Hi, I’m going to stay at your hotel during 6th - 11th of March 2023 (already booked), can I do reservations of parking at your hotel for my car in advance?Hi. Yes you can. We have a very small garage with 5 parking spots, so it's smart to book in advance. The price for parking is Nok 250 per night. Would..Answered on 1 March 2023
- We are doing a Sognefjord-in-a-nutshell trip which arrive late around 8.30pm. (1) Can we still check in? (2) how far is this hotel from the wharf wher..Hello, Yes arriving at 8.30 pm will be fine. From Hurtigruten terminal to Comfort Hotel it will be a 10-15 minute walk. You can either walk or take a..Answered on 27 February 2023
- Do the standard twin rooms have a private bathroom?Yes. All rooms here will have a private bathroom. Kind regards Magnus :)Answered on 10 December 2022
- How much do you charge for a dog?Hello, We charge 300 NOK per stay for a dog. Kind regards Magnus :)Answered on 27 February 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Table tennis
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Minimarket on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
15:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bankcard Comfort Hotel Bergen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
FAQs about Comfort Hotel Bergen
Check-in at Comfort Hotel Bergen is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at Comfort Hotel Bergen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Comfort Hotel Bergen is 700 yards from the centre of Bergen.
Guests staying at Comfort Hotel Bergen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Comfort Hotel Bergen include:
Comfort Hotel Bergen offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Table tennis
- Bicycle rental