Stortingsgaten 24 / 26, 0161 Oslo, Norway –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 758 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Continental.
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Continental
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Over four generations, the same family has built up and developed Hotel Continental into one of Norway’s finest five-star hotels, and a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. In addition to our 155 rooms and suites, we offer four restaurants and bars with world-class food and drinks as well as a number of meeting and function rooms. Visitors from all over the world and local regulars create a lively and international ambience. Our unique art collection, history and atmosphere help to ensure that a stay with us becomes a memorable five-star experience. Hotel Continental is a natural choice for overnight accommodation in central Oslo. Businesses large and small use us for their conferences and meetings, and many private individuals celebrate anniversaries and other occasions here. We provide a five-star service at all times in order to retain our position as Oslo’s finest luxury hotel. Hotel Continental’s vision is “to be one of the stars that make Continental shine”.
Area Info –
- National Theatre 0 miles
- Oslo City Hall 0.1 miles
- Chat Noir 0.1 miles
- Norwegian Theatre 0.2 miles
- The National Gallery 0.2 miles
- Nobel Peace Center 0.2 miles
- Henrik Ibsen Museum 0.2 miles
- Oslo fjord boat tours 0.2 miles
- The Royal Palace Park 0.3 miles
- Historic Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Royal Palace 0.3 miles
- Aker Brygge 0.4 miles
- Akershus Fortress 0.5 miles
- Rockefeller Music Hall 0.6 miles
- Oslo Central Station 0.6 miles
- Oslo Spektrum Music Arena 0.7 miles
- Norwegian National Opera & Ballet 0.7 miles
- Oslo Bus Terminal 0.8 miles
- DFDS Ferry Terminal Oslo 0.9 miles
- Frogner Park 1.3 miles
- Oslo Airport 23.1 miles
- Sandefjord Airport, Torp 52.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs NOK 420 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Up to two children from 2 to 12 year are charged NOK 250 per person per night for extra beds.
One older child or adult is charged NOK 495 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Continental accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.