* Newly renovated Aksjemøllen by Classic Norway, has a unique atmosphere and charm.
* Full refurbishment autumn 2021, this boutique hotel offers quality, personal service and stunning details that will amaze you.
* All guest rooms are equipped with luxury Wonderland beds, high quality toiletries from Molton Brown, Nespresso coffee machines and tea products from Newby.
* The hotel emphasizes the buildings unique history, and colors, moods and uniforms reflect the period of the early 20th century, when the mill activity in Lillehammer was high and essential in the growth of Lillehammer town.
* In the cozy and stylish lobby, you can enjoy a local art gallery, while having refreshments from the lobby bar. You can also by local art and local glass products, if you are in a shopping mood.
* In the neighborhood you will find real good restaurants, and the hotel has an own entrance to Egon restaurant, located in the old grinding house.
* The top floor Toppen Sky bar offers high quality cocktails and signature drinks, while enjoying the spectacular panorama view of Lillehammer Town with its ski jump towers on one side, Mesna river and lake Mjøsa on the other side. Experience Aksjemøllen by Classic Norway!
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Food: Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Tex-Mex, International, Grill/BBQ
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels
Yes, Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- Breakfast to go
The prices at Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels is 1,300 feet from the center of Lillehammer.
Check-in at Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
From the nearest airport, you can get to Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels by:
- Train 1h 40min
Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels has 1 restaurant:
- Egon Lillehammer
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels.
Room options at Aksjemøllen - by Classic Norway Hotels include: