Solheimsgaten 3, Årstad, 5058 Bergen, Norway – Great location - show map
Moxy Bergen features a fitness center, terrace, a restaurant and bar in Bergen. The property is around 1.9 miles from Rosenkrantz Tower, 1.9 miles from Hakon’s Hall and a 12-minute walk from The Nansen Center. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a 11-minute walk from Møhlenpris Badeplass Beach.
With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms are equipped with a sea view. At Moxy Bergen each room has bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers a buffet or continental breakfast.
Guests can enjoy playing ping pong, or take advantage of the business center. Languages spoken at the reception include English and Norwegian, and guests are invited to request guidance on the area when needed.
Popular points of interest near Moxy Bergen include Bergen University, University Museum of Bergen and Vilvite - Bergen Science Centre. The nearest airport is "Bergen, Flesland" Airport, 8.1 miles from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, do you have free parking ?The hotel does not have it's own parking. The nearest parking is at walking distance from the hotel. The place is called Solheimsgaten 9.Answered on 7 July 2021
- Hi, Do you have free parking available? Mvh KatherineHey. We have parking close by, run by a third party called Sesam Sesam. You can download the app, or pay later with invoice. It's 30,- NOK per hour, w..Answered on 18 July 2021
- Hello! What is a parking fee at the nearest parking? Thank you :) AlinaHello, 180Nok per 24/7 :)Answered on 13 July 2021
- Hi. What is the timing for breakfast (for weekdays and weekend)?Hi. Per july 2022 it is 6:30 - 10:00 in the weekdays and 6:30 - 11:00 in the weekends. Best regards Front desk Moxy BergenAnswered on 13 July 2022
- Hello, We are ariving at 9PM on a Sunday on the Bergen (BGO) airport. Is there any public transport at that hour to this hotel?Hey, The easiest way to get to our hotel is to take tram (norwegian - bybanen). it goes every 10 minutes from the airport and stops close to the hot..Answered on 5 September 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Mexican, Seafood
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Moxy Bergen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Moxy Bergen
Check-in at Moxy Bergen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Moxy Bergen is 1 miles from the center of Bergen.
Room options at Moxy Bergen include:
The nearest beach is 2,600 feet from Moxy Bergen.
Moxy Bergen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at Moxy Bergen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Moxy Bergen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Moxy Bergen has 1 restaurant: